Starting back after 7 yrs

Reaction score
So planning my 1st cycle in 7 yrs and I am not sure if I should start like a beginner or not. I have done probably 10-15 cycles since starting in my late 20s but none since 2012. Should I just do a nice easy Test E only with a Dbol kickstart or a test C/Tren Ace with a Dbol kickstart. (Which was my last cycle that I did). What are your thoughts.
My mind says Dbol test E only but just want some other opinions.
45 yrs old
6"4"
230 lbs
Currently eating high protein, med fats and lower end carbs trying to lose/drop fat % before starting cycle in Nov.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question:

Have you been consistently training since 2012?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
can't imagine having much body fat at 230lbs (also 6'4)
i would say just run the test alone, dbol ain't gonna help you lean up.
add in some cardio and get to lifting
good luck

Reaction score
I have been training constantly since 2002. Army style only since 2012 which is a lot of running. Laid off the heavy lifting since 2012 cause I found it easy on my run and I had a shoulder injury late 2011. From 2007-2012 I ran a lot of gear and hit my heaviest bodyweight at 312lbs. Lowest I've been is 207.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been training constantly since 2002. Army style only since 2012 which is a lot of running. Laid off the heavy lifting since 2012 cause I found it easy on my run and I had a shoulder injury late 2011. From 2007-2012 I ran a lot of gear and hit my heaviest bodyweight at 312lbs. Lowest I've been is 207.
Fair enough, what are your goals with the cycle?

Reaction score
Fair enough, what are your goals with the cycle?

I know my nutrition will have to change because currently not eating enough but my goal is to add a lot of strength and increase my overall size. I know it won't happen overnight with 1 cycle but would like to in the next yr add about 15lbs of muscle. Slow and steady, being in the Army I don't want to raise suspicion.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know my nutrition will have to change because currently not eating enough but my goal is to add a lot of strength and increase my overall size. I know it won't happen overnight with 1 cycle but would like to in the next yr add about 15lbs of muscle.

Well based on your posted history of training and AAS usage, a basic test only cycle should definitely suffice in terms of starting you off in the direction you're looking to go. With all the cycles you've claimed to hsve done in the past, don't be too surprised how fast that you'll progess. You can add more compounds later on. It's been 7 years.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Ever done any Deca??? It's a fav among older guys....Even at 50mg/wk it can help with joints

Reaction score
Well based on your posted history of training and AAS usage, a basic test only cycle should definitely suffice in terms of starting you off in the direction you're looking to go. With all the cycles you've claimed to hsve done in the past, don't be too surprised how fast that you'll progess. You can add more compounds later on. It's been 7 years.

That's what I thought too. My diet and training are on point after many yrs of learning and by trial and error. I thought about just going back in with the Test P/ Tren A/ Dbol stack...but then was like..damn after 7 yrs that's a lot and will be pretty noticable as unit know me more as the slender runner. Plus after 7 yrs I should respond well to just Test E. Now to get guidance on PCT, because my stupid younger self never used any and I was lucky enough to not **** myself up.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought too. My diet and training are on point after many yrs of learning and by trial and error. I thought about just going back in with the Test P/ Tren A/ Dbol stack...but then was like..damn after 7 yrs that's a lot and will be pretty noticable as unit know me more as the slender runner. Plus after 7 yrs I should respond well to just Test E. Now to get guidance on PCT, because my stupid younger self never used any and I was lucky enough to not **** myself up.

i take it you're not on trt? Where are levels at now? Have you checked lately?

Reaction score
i take it you're not on trt? Where are levels at now? Have you checked lately?

I am not on TRT, I have an appt to get my levels checked on 10Oct. I haven't had them done in 8 yrs. But I had just finished a cycle not long before. Level was 1061.8 at that time.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not on TRT, I have an appt to get my levels checked on 10Oct. I haven't had them done in 8 yrs. But I had just finished a cycle not long before. Level was 1061.8 at that time.

Be interesting to see where they are now.

Reaction score
Ever done any Deca??? It's a fav among older guys....Even at 50mg/wk it can help with joints

No, never done deca. All my experience was with anadrol, test e, test c, test p, Tren a and winny. I was young and dumb and didn't even do PCT.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I'd also love to see where your labs are now. That being said I think a test only cycle would do you well. Good luck and post up labs!

Reaction score
Definitely will when I get them done. The 10th feels like forever away though. Lol

New Threads