Another new guy

thewolf31

Reaction score
Hey all. Wanted to post an introduction since I just joined.

So about myself. I have lifted weights for a long time and I have been in sports since I was a kid. Now I want to work and improve on my physique and have it be something I can be proud of. Basically I want to be bigger and stronger every year.

I am eager to learn from all the vets on this board.

Cheers.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Wolf, welcome! Have any more info? Height/weight/strength/age? What general area ya from? Good to have ya’

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What Raider said.

Welcome to The Underground.

thewolf31

Reaction score
Yup! So some added physical stats:

23 almost 24 years old.
6 feet tall and right at 200 lbs

Best lifts:
Bench: 3x285
Squat: 3x380
Deadlift: 4x415

From the midwest/southeastern United States. I've lived a couple different areas of the country. My background in sports is football, hockey, and lacrosse. I have been training since I was 13 and I have now picked up powerlifting and bodybuilding because of the influence my strength coach in college had on me. I have never really been all that strong even though I've trained for so long but I have made some crazy strides in the past year with that and in my physique overall.

I joined this forum after being a member of another forum for a while. Won't name the forum but I'm now convinced it's all just a money making scheme. I respect the upfront attitude that this forum's members have and I want to take advantage of the years of knowledge in nutrition, training, and anabolics.

I appreciate you all having me and hope I can get to know you all a bit better!

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group!

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score
HI! Is this forum only for men?

Hi Veroni, I think there are few ladies here, there is a posting group for women as well, and that's pretty much where I started. And men or women everyone here has been very nice. And funny :)

New Threads