Fatty tumors & testosterone

Reaction score
Fat and hormones like testosterone tend to create deposits in the body like fatty tumors. one good herb to take is Guarana this is an excellent fat burner another one is cinnamon. Oolong and puerh teas are good fat eliminators and last but not least hot peppers any variety. The best is eating lean and doing reps. Here is a recipe tip. tell your sister to make you rice crispie treats with cinnamon and smart balance. Eat plenty of rice too rice cakes rice crackers. Rice emulsifies fat and prevents it from depositing.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
any evidence that backs up these claims ?

or are you just talking out of your asshole ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well there you have it, the holy grail of fat loss right there.
amazeballz.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Eating rice crispy treats to lose weight is like jumping rope to lose face fat...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is y I avoid rice crispy treats, dont need my fat pp getting skinny

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love peppers, I love cinnamon in my oatmeal. Lol @ eating clean and reps. Dammit I dont have a sister.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fat and hormones like testosterone tend to create deposits in the body like fatty tumors. one good herb to take is Guarana this is an excellent fat burner another one is cinnamon. Oolong and puerh teas are good fat eliminators and last but not least hot peppers any variety. The best is eating lean and doing reps. Here is a recipe tip. tell your sister to make you rice crispie treats with cinnamon and smart balance. Eat plenty of rice too rice cakes rice crackers. Rice emulsifies fat and prevents it from depositing.
Can you walk me through the proper steps for clarifying my humors with cinnamon and oolong enemas?

New Threads