Thoughts on this cycle to tighten up a bit

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I have ZERO experience with Tren, but I was listening to a podcast recently with a guy who does prep for bodybuilders, and he was saying that Tren's sides can be avoided by injecting it in the morning, preferably before the gym, to let the body deal with the sudden influx during the day, before you go to bed.

Also said that smaller, daily injections can prevent the dude effects too.

Again, ZERO experience, just repeating what I heard.

Appreciate input...
Thanks and I'll start AM...right now I'm whenever I remember during day or night...the night sweats had a AM shot...

I will try and keep AM shots I am irritable as shit....Problem is I am having massive push when lifting more than low test high tren....high test low tren definently effects me more I'll just have to smile a bit more and address it...

I did notice last night and today I was short as shot on breath and breathing heavy.... I know that's a tren side...so I may back off test a little but the feeling of power, swell, and gain is alot more pronounced high test...I'll just accommodate the manapause for a smidge....

Bullcrew

Reaction score
right now I'm bulking on 4800 cals split as 420 carbs/360 protein/187 fats. so far I'm down 1 lb lolol

Your on tren right???? I ate like a beast cause I was going catabolic on last tren run and getting flat....this time I ate alot ahead of time but as of last 3 days I could feel it kicking I'm last 2 days confirmed it with trensomnia, sweats after carbs and my 6 pack is popping again as well as rib muscles

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Well after being bored and a couple threads I upped tren and test...tren is at 400 I think maybe 500 lol I'll have to look and test is at 500....

Ran 5 miles of hills and trails had to walk a couple times at beginning to get blood flow going but managed 11.20 miles with elevation and rocky sections....normal times when point is around 9.20 a mile for 5 to 10 mile trail runs....so a bit of slowing from no cardio last few months and tren...but gonna fight it like a sob and see if I can keep cardio strength up without gw1516.....

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Btw I am not following a tight protocol on this....I am seeing if I get sides and Guinea pigging this run
Even test to tren tren will eventually go up again. I am running and pushing cardio hard no assistance. Also no specific time I'm pinning. I'll do it before bed like I have several times and some days its ed and them back to eod...mine keep track of what's going in and day but I am being careless as far as timing and want to see my durability...sonfar I am still not effected by Tom's of n.v sides and the couple are more fun than bad

Bullcrew

Reaction score
FIXED....apparently typos and spell check are a side...lmao....

Btw I am not following a tight protocol on this....I am seeing if I get sides and Guinea pigging myself this run
So test and tren will eventually go up again. I am running hills and pushing cardio hard no assistance (gw1516) Also no specific time for pinning gear. I'll do it before bed like I have several times and some days morning... sometimes ed and then back to eod...im keep track of what's going in and day of pin, but I am not following a strict schedule as far as timing.... i want to see my durability...so far I am still not effected by Tons of sides and the couple I have had are more fun than bad

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
you look really good i wouldn't switch it up, keep doin what your doin