First cycle - I need help

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
All the answers are here if you can be bothered looking

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
The 4-time olympia can never receive too much advice.

Reaction score
Huh... I really, really think about all of that.... stop using cycle after 10 days... I don't feel good.... vomiting... bone pain. BF is 28,4%, too much to start any cycle. Not enough knowledge, that's all.

Reaction score
Well, it's happened here that I don't have enough kowledge for first cycle yet. I'll wait at least 10 months-one year to be sure for that. As I said, BF is too high, I will cut it to 15%, only then I can start thinking about my 1st cycle. I think that's a reasonable option.

Reactions: Jin

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take the next year-ish timeframe and cut fat, work out hard, eat well, and READ. Read everyday about how to build a cycle, possible side effects, ancillaries, everything. If you're not obsessed with learning everything you possibly can about this game, this is not your game.

Glad you made a decision to stop at that bf%. Your chances for gyno would be VERY high.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Never mind the gyno, blood pressure would be dangerously high... the toll on the heart for even a few months could ruin you fast.

Props for choosing to educate yourself. I had 6 years of balls out hardcore training and 2 years of studying before I dared start. You can bench 400 and pull 600 pounds naturally... enhance when you’re peaked.