thewolf31

Reaction score
I wanted to start a journal for my cycling, training, and diet. Mainly this is for me to help keep myself on track and then I also think it'll be good to get advice from the vets based on progress. I plan on starting my next cycle Monday September 30. Before I start I will take measurements of my weight, arm size, forearm size, chest size, waist size, thigh size, and calf size. I will be taking bloods around 4-5 weeks in to check my general health and my estrodial.

My cycle:
  • Test E - 500 mg a week for 14 weeks
  • Dbol - 30 mg a day for 6 weeks
  • AI is on hand to use if bloodwork indicates I need it.
  • HCG blast during weeks 15-16

PCT
  • Nolvadex 2 weeks after last injection and run it for 4-6 weeks (based on bloods)
  • Doses of 40/40/20/20 if ran for 4 weeks

Goals for this cycle
  • Gain overall size and more specifically gain size in my legs and arms as I seem to be more torso dominant (my back and chest grow like crazy with almost any stimulus while my arms and legs seem to lag)
  • Gain overall strength
  • Keep the gains dry as possible with diet and cardio 3x per week for 30 minutes (especially important goal as both compounds are 'wet')
  • Have fun! I've head that dbol is one of the most fun steroids to run and I'm excited to use it. I want to see what kind of feel-good euphoric effects I get from it.

I wanted to get this started but I will edit and update on Monday with my measurements. I plan on updating weekly with my training and diet for critiques. Maybe I'll throw in update photos but I have recognizable features even without my face being in the photos so we'll see.

Thank you all for reading and I'll keep you updated. Cheers.

thewolf31

Reaction score
Maybe it would be best to take things in order of importance. Training then diet then gear.

That's a good point. I'll address my updates in order of importance. I didn't mean for it to come off as me saying my gear is more important. Maybe that's how it sounded. Diet definitely comes first and then training. Gear is just the icing on top for me.

Reactions: CJ

thewolf31

Reaction score
My diet, training, and anabolics cycle officially kicks off Monday. I am going to update and list out my allotted macros for the week, my meal count, meal timing, and training time.

First off, macros.

Day of the Week
Macros (in grams)
Monday
200 P | 105 F | 300 C
Tuesday
205 P | 105 F | 300 C
Wednesday
200 P | 105 F | 300 C
Thursday
205 P | 105 F | 300 C
Friday
205 P | 105 F | 300 C
Saturday
200 P | 95 F | 300 C
Sunday
195 P | 85 F | 205 C

So each day I'll be splitting the macros up among 5 meals and an intra-workout shake. This shake will only contain carbs and proteins. Monday through Thursday I train in the afternoon around 4:45 to 5:45 depending on the day. Friday and Saturday I train at 10:30 am. So on the days where I train in the afternoon I'll have 3 meals before training and 2 meals post training with the shake during the workout. On days where I train earlier, I'll have one meal before training and 4 meals after and a shake during the workout.

I am committing to getting 7 hours of solid sleep at a very minimum and I'm shooting for 8 solid hours. When I say solid hours, I don't mean that I am getting into bed from 10 pm to 6 am. I mean that I am asleep from 10 pm to 6 am. So I'll usually be in bed around 30 minutes before my actual bedtime with all electronics off and reading the most boring ass book I can find.

Now let's cover my training for the first week. I work out 6 days a week with a varied upper lower type split with an emphasis on certain muscle groups each day. We all know that volume x intensity = growth. Each set in Week 1 will be taken within 3 reps of failure. Basically when I think I have three reps left in the tank, I stop the set. Here's the plan:

DAY 1 | Chest Focused Upper
Sets
Incline Dumbbell press
Cable Flye
Medium Grip Bench Press
Barbell Upright Row
Seated Cable Row
DAY 2 | Quad Focused Lower
High Bar Squat
Hack Squat
Seated Leg Curl
Calves on Calf Machines
V-Up
DAY 3 | Arms Focused Upper
Dips (weighted)
Cable Rope Pushdown
Flat Dumbbell Bench
Cable Curl
Parallel Grip Pullup
DAY 4 | Glute Focused Lower
Deadlift
Barbell Walking Lunge
Leg Press
Calves on Leg Press
Crunch Machine
DAY 5 | Back Focused Upper
Underhand Pullup
Wide-Grip Pulldown
Barbell Bent Over Row
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Hammer Curl
DAY 6 | Ham Calf Shoulder Focused
High Bar Good Morning
Calves on Calf Machine
Standing Barbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise
Barbell Shrug
Day 7
REST
CARDIO
30 minutes 3x a week
If it's too much, I'll cut back 10 minutes.

That's my training and diet all laid out for my first week. This won't change much. If I plateau in weight gain then I'll simply add 100 calories per day. My training volume will slowly increase week-to-week by adding sets or increasing reps.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice log thewolf31, thanks for sharing.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nice planning.

Hoping for progress pictures.

Oblivious

Reaction score
jesus christ those numbers scare me, Im doing tren and test at 100 mg a week each and getting mad results

Reactions: CJ

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
500mg + dbol has shown over and over again.....to produce good gains. That with a real diet and training will surely put weight on you

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
jesus christ those numbers scare me, Im doing tren and test at 100 mg a week each and getting mad results

That's awesome that you're responding well to such low amounts. You have lots of room to play with going forward, without having to get into crazy dosages.

***Sorry to have gone a little off topic on your thread Wolf.

thewolf31

Reaction score
***Sorry to have gone a little off topic on your thread Wolf.

No worries. I enjoy the extra commentary. I wish I could grow off that amount too. I have yet to try Tren though as I am still in my beginner stages so I probably won't for a while. Wanna save that for a later year.

500mg + dbol has shown over and over again.....to produce good gains. That with a real diet and training will surely put weight on you

That's what I'm hoping for! I'll be super happy with 10-15 lbs of good quality mass on this cycle.

Update:
I can say right now that just on two days of dbol at 30 mg has the pumps rocking. I've been splitting the doses with 10 mg at 7 am, 12 pm, and 4-5 pm. Pumps are seriously insane on this stuff and I know it hasn't fully kicked in yet. I am tempted to up it to 40 mg after this week and keep it there for the reminder of the 6 week period.

Last edited:
Reaction score
500mg of test e is a nice dosage, effective but still on the lower end of things. Dbol for 6 weeks sounds solid and a good way to kick start some gains.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Nice wolf avatar....looks solid,nice and simple.Only one thay I'd like to say.............The train outline looks harsh and demanding...Just a thought,lower the weight and up the sets/reps every couple of wks just to add a confusion factor.........work nice for me!! just something to chew on..

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This post is from last September ... 5 months ago ... I wonder how it turned out ... was definitely a nice start ...

New Threads