Test non responder?

Reaction score
I did a cycle of test e at 500mg for 12 weeks and made natty gains. I know training diet blah blah, I did what I did naturally on gear and made similar gains. For a natural, I made great gains before ever hopping on. But there was no boost. All I got extra was water weight and gyno. I didn’t feel better or get better pumps, my balls didn’t shrink, nothing. Sex drive was the same. Still got lethargic.

Decided to give it another shot because when I said something about it everyone just blamed my training and diet even tho I gained the same amount of weight everyone else gained on their first (much less of that being muscle). Figured maybe the gear was shitty? I’m 5 weeks into my second cycle, same as the first one. But my training is the opposite style it was last time and I’m consuming way more protein now.

This gear is homebrewed by a friend who’s on the same shit and got bloodwork proving it’s legit. It’s definitely real as I get elevated e2 from it and have to use an ai.

Been eating a **** ton and training hard when yesterday I realized im 5 weeks in and have continued to see natty progression, get tired in the gym, lacking motivation, basically I feel very natural.

At 5 weeks I should feel something. I feel like I’ve been injecting liquid gyno cus that’s all it’s done for me.

I know some people are gonna say it’s impossible to not respond to test cus your body naturally produces it. What I mean by non responder is someone who’s response to tests anabolic qualities is so low they may as well not use it. Nothing about me is enhanced and I’m tempted to just drop my test to 100mg indefinitely and just run other compounds sky high to see how I respond to them.

does anyone else here have a steroid that they just don’t get gains from like they should? What should I do?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
>What should I do?

Run the right blood work. You tested e2 for some reason but what were your actual test levels?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you're expecting.

Being on blast is not rocket fuel, and it's not magic. You can still get tired.

Five weeks is too early. Talk to us in three weeks.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds like your expectations exceed reality. Like HWC said, it isn't rocket fuel. Why don't you actually post up your training and diet so we can take a look at it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Except this guy...

Boom, drops mic...

I'm with the others, your expectations are too high of how anabolics work.
Your diet and training is likely in need of a serious overhaul
your ai may be bunk/underdosed

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Stop being a lil bitch?
Eat more.
Don’t give a rats ass what you claim you’re eating now.

Eat
More

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Have you hit puberty yet? Pretty sure that you respond to test, maybe food/training is the issue. Just a thought.

New Threads