Some help identifying raws and thoughts

Reaction score
Hi,
I ordered test and some sarms from a good source couple years ago. went to order this year and a couple of her links were gone so i was told she no longer worked there they could help me... I ordered a little bit of almost everything. Now when i chose one of the two shipping methods they mention, he then said not so safe...i still went with it.
Package got seized. I asked if they reship i heard they will do this. He didnt want to at first then says he will ship half, so i payed to have the other half shipped....guess what?

the injectables seem fine test prop test enanthate Deca And NPP. but all orals SO FAR seem fake. I made Dianabol it was clear liquid worked fine with brewing but no Dbol effects at all....tried to make GW501516 it acted different, i have brewed it before, it cakes at the bottom it absorbed the liquid alcohol it seems....I thought it was a form of baking soda.
the Anadrol im trying now stays milky white then settles at bottom and gives me a headache with an hour of taking plus its acting as though you ate a hot pepper when you swallow it...its not the alcohol in it doing this.

I have a light brown powder they labeled as clomid but its not and they wont take any blame for anything.

I did get a letter from customs weeks later and they listed everything i bought as real in their tests...but get this...
Customs came up with trenbolone acetate, boldenone undecylenate, and i think test cypionate. I never ordered those I ordered Clomid, Ostarine, and GW501516.

NOW THE REST OF MY ORDER, Test Prop and Enanthate, NPP, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Dianabol. they came back also on the list from customs.
So I was going to get the real stuff. But was i getting sarms and clomid or Tren and EQ instead.
Anybody know what the light brown powder is and what powders might not solubolize in liquid. I have no idea if i took tren as an liquid oral or what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
im tired and didnt have much time... thats why i wrote that way....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
im tired and didnt have much time... thats why i wrote that way....

I’m tired and my eyes aren’t great. That’s why I didn’t read your initial post.

Reaction score
so, it was all for nothing cause no one has any knowledgeable answer?
Then don't reply Dragon...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
so, it was all for nothing cause no one has any knowledgeable answer?
Then don't reply Dragon...

If you can't even take the time to format your post, so we can read it properly so we can possibly help you, why should we take the time to help you?

Not only did you NOT fix your post, you come back a week later with a snarky response.

View attachment 8590

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your way over your head you have zero knowledge of what the **** your buying or what your doing. Pour it all down the sink and find a reliable source of finished product from people who know what they doing

Reaction score
no I am not way over my head. I do have kwowledge of both what i'm doing and buying but none of us know everything. I JUST NEEDED HELP WITH WHAT I WASNT SURE OF. And my post deserved a decent relative answer just as much as anyone elses. Stop complaining.

Reaction score
Sorry CJ275 AND EVERYONE ELSE, I dont see anything wrong with my post above on my end that's why i haven't fixed anything....I dont hang out on forums at all. So i Don't understand why I have to format anything and that it wouldn't automatically be formatted by the forums software to be legible.
Other than just Internet surfing, Computers are not my hobby.
In the beginning i got posts making fun of the text without further explanation of why they were making fun. I didn't see anything that was a problem to read.
Maybe I need to repost?
I was trying to tell a short story too so as to get some insight into my dilemma and get several questions answered at once...Did I need to simplify it?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Paragraphs....

Hi,

I ordered test and some sarms from a good source couple years ago. went to order this year and a couple of her links were gone so i was told she no longer worked there they could help me.

I ordered a little bit of almost everything. Now when i chose one of the two shipping methods they mention, he then said not so safe...i still went with it. Package got seized. I asked if they reship i heard they will do this. He didnt want to at first then says he will ship half, so i payed to have the other half shipped....guess what?

the injectables seem fine test prop test enanthate Deca And NPP. but all orals SO FAR seem fake.

I made Dianabol it was clear liquid worked fine with brewing but no Dbol effects at all....tried to make GW501516 it acted different, i have brewed it before, it cakes at the bottom it absorbed the liquid alcohol it seems....I thought it was a form of baking soda.

the Anadrol im trying now stays milky white then settles at bottom and gives me a headache with an hour of taking plus its acting as though you ate a hot pepper when you swallow it...its not the alcohol in it doing this.

I have a light brown powder they labeled as clomid but its not and they wont take any blame for anything.

I did get a letter from customs weeks later and they listed everything i bought as real in their tests...but get this...
Customs came up with trenbolone acetate, boldenone undecylenate, and i think test cypionate. I never ordered those I ordered Clomid, Ostarine, and GW501516.

NOW THE REST OF MY ORDER, Test Prop and Enanthate, NPP, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Dianabol. they came back also on the list from customs. So I was going to get the real stuff. But was i getting sarms and clomid or Tren and EQ instead.

Anybody know what the light brown powder is and what powders might not solubolize in liquid. I have no idea if i took tren as an liquid oral or what.

Reaction score
Now that I read.

Id toss all that shit in the garbage and get a reliable source.

Reaction score
no I am not way over my head. I do have kwowledge of both what i'm doing and buying but none of us know everything. I JUST NEEDED HELP WITH WHAT I WASNT SURE OF. And my post deserved a decent relative answer just as much as anyone elses. Stop complaining.

Lmao there was no direction in your text. There was only one definitive question. You stumbled over your words and went every which way. I barely understood what you were saying. But I would do what they said and throw the trash you bought in the trash.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I ordered test and some sarms from a good source couple years ago. went to order this year and a couple of her links were gone so i was told she no longer worked there they could help me... I ordered a little bit of almost everything. Now when i chose one of the two shipping methods they mention, he then said not so safe...i still went with it.
Package got seized. I asked if they reship i heard they will do this. He didnt want to at first then says he will ship half, so i payed to have the other half shipped....guess what?

the injectables seem fine test prop test enanthate Deca And NPP. but all orals SO FAR seem fake. I made Dianabol it was clear liquid worked fine with brewing but no Dbol effects at all....tried to make GW501516 it acted different, i have brewed it before, it cakes at the bottom it absorbed the liquid alcohol it seems....I thought it was a form of baking soda.

NOW THE REST OF MY ORDER, Test Prop and Enanthate, NPP, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Dianabol. they came back also on the list from customs.
So I was going to get the real stuff. But was i getting sarms and clomid or Tren and EQ instead.

Gave you some help here....

Please remember.....lot of guys read all this on their phone...

No one is going to be able to make out all that on an i fone now days

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Throw it all away. You are gonna make a mistake that could potentially land you in the hospital, don't be stupid

Reaction score
Thanks for the help finally.
I will be sure to throw the oral powders away.
I already used the injectables. They were good.
I think the source got upset cause they tried to tell me the shipping method i chose was "not too safe" and i interpret that as "still safe" but less so, and they might have meant not safe at all. It got seized and I asked them to resend at which point they said I told you so. I pressed them a bit and they paid half and I paid half. so the half of the order that was free was junk....the TEST PROP, ENANTHATE, and Nandrolone was real....Although the Nandrolone could have been Testosterone for all I know.

New Threads