Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Some help identifying raws and thoughts

Hi,
    I ordered test and some sarms from a good source couple years ago. went to order this year and a couple of her links were gone so i was told she no longer worked there they could help me... I ordered a little bit of almost everything. Now when i chose one of the two shipping methods they mention, he then said not so safe...i still went with it.
    Package got seized. I asked if they reship i heard they will do this. He didnt want to at first then says he will ship half, so i payed to have the other half shipped....guess what?

the injectables seem fine test prop test enanthate Deca And NPP. but all orals SO FAR seem fake. I made Dianabol it was clear liquid worked fine with brewing but no Dbol effects at all....tried to make GW501516 it acted different, i have brewed it before, it cakes at the bottom it absorbed the liquid alcohol it seems....I thought it was a form of baking soda.
    the Anadrol im trying now stays milky white then settles at bottom and gives me a headache with an hour of taking plus its acting as though you ate a hot pepper when you swallow it...its not the alcohol in it doing this.

I have a light brown powder they labeled as clomid but its not and they wont take any blame for anything.

I did get a letter from customs weeks later and they listed everything i bought as real in their tests...but get this...
    Customs came up with trenbolone acetate, boldenone undecylenate, and i think test cypionate. I never ordered those I ordered Clomid, Ostarine, and GW501516.

NOW THE REST OF MY ORDER, Test Prop and Enanthate, NPP, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Dianabol. they came back also on the list from customs.
    So I was going to get the real stuff. But was i getting sarms and clomid or Tren and EQ instead.
    Anybody know what the light brown powder is and what powders might not solubolize in liquid. I have no idea if i took tren as an liquid oral or what.

Last edited by gymrat827; 10-08-2019 at 10:45 AM.

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,434 Posts
    This post made my eyes tired.....Who taught u to write this way?
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (10-06-2019),CJ275 (09-28-2019),Metalhead1 (09-27-2019)

Thanks
    im tired and didnt have much time... thats why i wrote that way....

Thanks
    Thanked 10,752 Times in 4,671 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris73 View Post
    im tired and didnt have much time... thats why i wrote that way....
    I’m tired and my eyes aren’t great. That’s why I didn’t read your initial post.

You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.

Thanks
    so, it was all for nothing cause no one has any knowledgeable answer?
    Then don't reply Dragon...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 601 Posts

If you can't even take the time to format your post, so we can read it properly so we can possibly help you, why should we take the time to help you?

Not only did you NOT fix your post, you come back a week later with a snarky response.

Attachment 8590

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

DNW (10-03-2019),German89 (10-03-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,159 Times in 1,733 Posts
    Write something legible and maybe you’ll get a response.
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Your way over your head you have zero knowledge of what the **** your buying or what your doing. Pour it all down the sink and find a reliable source of finished product from people who know what they doing
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (10-06-2019),Gibsonator (10-04-2019),tinymk (10-03-2019)

Thanks
    no I am not way over my head. I do have kwowledge of both what i'm doing and buying but none of us know everything. I JUST NEEDED HELP WITH WHAT I WASNT SURE OF. And my post deserved a decent relative answer just as much as anyone elses. Stop complaining.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris73 For This Useful Post:

Trump (10-05-2019)

Thanks
    Sorry CJ275 AND EVERYONE ELSE, I dont see anything wrong with my post above on my end that's why i haven't fixed anything....I dont hang out on forums at all. So i Don't understand why I have to format anything and that it wouldn't automatically be formatted by the forums software to be legible.
    Other than just Internet surfing, Computers are not my hobby.
    In the beginning i got posts making fun of the text without further explanation of why they were making fun. I didn't see anything that was a problem to read.
    Maybe I need to repost?
    I was trying to tell a short story too so as to get some insight into my dilemma and get several questions answered at once...Did I need to simplify it?

Thanks
    Paragraphs....

Hi,

I ordered test and some sarms from a good source couple years ago. went to order this year and a couple of her links were gone so i was told she no longer worked there they could help me.

I ordered a little bit of almost everything. Now when i chose one of the two shipping methods they mention, he then said not so safe...i still went with it. Package got seized. I asked if they reship i heard they will do this. He didnt want to at first then says he will ship half, so i payed to have the other half shipped....guess what?

the injectables seem fine test prop test enanthate Deca And NPP. but all orals SO FAR seem fake.

I made Dianabol it was clear liquid worked fine with brewing but no Dbol effects at all....tried to make GW501516 it acted different, i have brewed it before, it cakes at the bottom it absorbed the liquid alcohol it seems....I thought it was a form of baking soda.

the Anadrol im trying now stays milky white then settles at bottom and gives me a headache with an hour of taking plus its acting as though you ate a hot pepper when you swallow it...its not the alcohol in it doing this.

I have a light brown powder they labeled as clomid but its not and they wont take any blame for anything.

I did get a letter from customs weeks later and they listed everything i bought as real in their tests...but get this...
    Customs came up with trenbolone acetate, boldenone undecylenate, and i think test cypionate. I never ordered those I ordered Clomid, Ostarine, and GW501516.

NOW THE REST OF MY ORDER, Test Prop and Enanthate, NPP, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Dianabol. they came back also on the list from customs. So I was going to get the real stuff. But was i getting sarms and clomid or Tren and EQ instead.

Anybody know what the light brown powder is and what powders might not solubolize in liquid. I have no idea if i took tren as an liquid oral or what.

Thanks
    Dammit!!!

I think he tricked me into reading it.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (10-06-2019),DNW (10-05-2019),German89 (10-05-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast