Mission accomplished here at UGBB

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I, like some others haven't been around much. Goddammit, its about time I did though. I'm getting fat , and lazy, and need some fuking motivation. UG was a staple of my morning routine for years, time to pull my head out of my ass. Great work!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mugzy, you have my full support. This board means too much to me/most of us to let it be ruined or tarnished. I can personally say I miss POB and hope he comes back some day (in whatever form he chooses), but I promise to do my part to make UG great again. You have my word.

So wait !! Pillar isn’t here anymore?

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m still around just not on here every day like I used to be so I’m lost as to what happened. Glad to hear it got resolved though as I’ve always loved this board. Lots of good bro’s on here for a long time now.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Like some fellas posting, my life been busy, going through big changes on job front, a few times (for same company); issues in personal life when I realized ive been content but not happy for years (still working through this); but- still trained as often as i could and checked in here once in awhile to gain new knowledge because i found this to be a solid board with solid people (guys and girls)...so could never walk away completely, just limited visits.

I dont know the exact drama, i seen things in the past year that I didn’t much like, but im just a cog in the wheel so learned who to skip over and who to let sink in. Glad whatever happened is squashed, seen many forums turn to crap because of a handful of negative nancys; and thats too bad because when majority are good hearted folks encouraging and wanting the best for their brotha’s and sista’s, like this board mainly always was- it hurts US when things get sour!!

glad things are back on track

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I remember. Mugz stepped down and pob took over. If I've been away that long and now pob stepped down.

We are still here.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that everything is in a better place. Looks like a lot happened while I was gone for a bit.

When Pillar comes back it will be like the return of the Prodigal Son.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
This was a great outcome t whole feel of the place is back to friendly banter and passing on advice and information. Great job mugz and the other mod that struck down the hammer on a certain person that was the route cause of a lot of the anger going on

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
So wait !! Pillar isn’t here anymore?

Wondering the same thing. Glad everything is back to normal. Think hulk being removed like it or not. Was a positive thing as the man honestly loved to rustle feathers. Will come around more. Have had my head down focusing on goals.

Pillar's just taking some time away from the board and living life is what I understand.

Pillar's just taking some time away from the board and living life is what I understand.

This is what I meant... I just miss our ****** friend and hope he is enjoying some down time.

Reaction score
I was Mia for a while so I guess I missed out on the fireworks. But I’m thrilled to hear whatever it was has settled down and things are getting back to normal. I hope to make this a home :)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pillar isn't coming back, and that's all there is to it. Ug needs to just move on.
Never is a long time, maybe he will maybe he won't.

Regardless of if he does or doesn't I wish him the best.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to Mugzy and the veterans of UG for keeping the board great. It’s great to be apart of a board like this!! The balance of knowledge and banter makes for an entertaining read everyday and I look forward to it everyday. Thanks all

New Threads