Mission accomplished here at UGBB

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I've said it multiple times, and I'll say it again. UGBB is special. We bust each others balls but we all have each others backs. UG is worth fighting for. I'll always help however I can.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I really enjoy this forum, the members that contribute as well as the occasional troll! That being said, there will always be bad actors but it takes strong membership keeping folks in line and most of the senior and elite members that I have talked with genuinely give a shit about each other. That is what keeps me around. Brotherhood and accountability

Reactions: DNW

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where oh where has Herm gone?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Haven’t been around much, life, work all kinds of crazy stuff, but I still try to check in when I can, this is a great place and I’m glad to see it got back on track!

Grego

Reaction score
I’ve been away for a while too. Gratefully missed the whoha. No excuses for not making it a priority to post up and participate but I’m back. This is an awesome community, glad it didn’t crash permanently.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been away for a while because of getting my house ready for sale to be in the market, but i want to thank the boss( mugzy) for stepping in and correcting what ever issue there is. Too many awesome people to have a few bad apples change the chemistry of ug. Ive been here from the beginning, this is my home and will always be.

Hey Jada!!

New Threads