Mission accomplished here at UGBB

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
What is all of the hate going on here?

Remember this thread? I posted this the day I came back. There was no light at the end of the tunnel however a thing of the past now, we have re-established “community” here at UGBB. There has been some collateral damage however much less than I had anticipated. It’s great to have UGBB back, thank you all for stepping up and being a part of our great community.

From Spongy’s signature : #mUGga ..... mission complete.

mugzy

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed, and that you for writing the original thread. A lot of us were thinking that at the time and you brought it out in the open and helped us address it.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on. Can you give Cliff's notes? What do you need me to do brother?

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know I haven't been engaged like I used to be but I keep an eye from afar.

By far the best group of people around. I don't know what was happening exactly but I do know I'm happy it has been resolved and I'm happy to be a part of this. This site, and all of you, have made such a big impact in my life. I don't think I would have accomplished the things I have in the sport of PL without the resources here. It all started years ago for me right here.

Thank you everyone, you're greatly appreciated. Glad to know all of you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Water always finds it level. There are swings from time to time, but this group of people is by far the most supportive and knowledgeable, and it's an honor to be able to learn from you all, and to take the occasional beating too! :32 (20):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm very happy we are back in the right direction although I wasn't aware of the troubles as I was on travel during this period.

Drama on the boards is usless and I have once been victim of falseness of drama that was admitted to be made up by a jealous women a year after in a PM.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Mugzy. Thank you for keeping the faith in this board. You didn't give up on this place, and it's plugging along very nicely. I'm proud to be a part of it and will continue to participate as best I can.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very happy to see the community return to what it used to be. Camaraderie and sharing of knowledge is all I ever cared about and I'm grateful for all of you. Great job to Mugzy and the rest of the admin staff for making UG great again!

Massacre

Reaction score
It’s a pleasure being a part of this forum with you extraordinary gentlemen and scholars.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always loved this place, not just for the knowledge of many well respected people and insight from others, just the general people and conversations are always a light at the day.

New Threads