Reaction score
What's up people? Just getting back Into working out . Looking forward to being apart of the group.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
did they finally shut down the x files? welcome!

Reaction score
To be honest I am no body builder. Really looking to get back In The gym and put the 20 pounds i lost back on. Then hopefully add to that. That's where I will most likely need the info I can gain from this forum . With the help of its members posts. Unfortunately I am willing to bet pretty much every one on here knows more about this than me so i really wont have much i do to add to help people for a while. Just going to sponge until i can add something to the site

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
To be honest I am no body builder. Really looking to get back In The gym and put the 20 pounds i lost back on. Then hopefully add to that. That's where I will most likely need the info I can gain from this forum . With the help of its members posts. Unfortunately I am willing to bet pretty much every one on here knows more about this than me so i really wont have much i do to add to help people for a while. Just going to sponge until i can add something to the site

We all started in the same position you’re in. Or worse.

Welcome

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. This is a great place to gain experience and knowledge.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome scully we all been where you are so stick around and soak up the information provided. I been here 18 months and I am still reading old threads

Reaction score
Welcome! And don’t forget the added bonus when one returns to the gym:
1) me time
2) gorgeous humans to look at. Yeah, I’m a creep. So what.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Skully, nothing wrong with the listen and learn technique. Lots of smart peeps here and we all learn from each other..... and break each other’s balls, lol! Good to have ya

Merlin

Reaction score
Welcome, hardest part is getting started

New Threads