First time in a while

Reaction score
I have done a few cycles in the past but has a good friend to lead me down that road. This time I am on my own. Going to be doing an oral dbol and an injectable test. If anyone has had any experience with this I would appreciate the do's and dont's. I am also 45 ,dont know if this hurts me or not and is also the reason I am not doing tren. Thanks people

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The boys here will tell you how I loathe new guys who come out of the gates with gear talk but I'm going to take a chance on you.

I think you said in your opener that you were just getting back into the gym? Well there's some EZ gains to be had so take them until you need to play the gear card. When you do, I'd forgo the D-bol at least for now and just run test at 600/wk for 12 weeks min. 15 would be better. You'll get steady gains and have a better chance at keeping them longer.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What snake said.

Dont waste a cycle on easily made gains.
It’s also a great way to injur yourself: muscles get strong, connective tissue still weak.

Ge back in the gym for 6 months first. 3 minimum if you have no self control;)

Drop the dbol= better idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I actually will take your advice. Been back at the gym for a little over a month. I know that's nothing and shouldn't expect any progress. But knowing my body type, putting on weight is a constant struggle. And I'm not looki g for the easy way (well maybe I am a little) . But I am willi g to put the work in for what I want. I have heard of taking g just test but didnt realize till I started reading some threads on here that you would get the kinda help from it that everyone is describing . Thanks again guys

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I actually will take your advice. Been back at the gym for a little over a month. I know that's nothing and shouldn't expect any progress. But knowing my body type, putting on weight is a constant struggle. And I'm not looki g for the easy way (well maybe I am a little) . But I am willi g to put the work in for what I want. I have heard of taking g just test but didnt realize till I started reading some threads on here that you would get the kinda help from it that everyone is describing . Thanks again guys
Thank us in 6 months or so when you start that test only cycle. By then you'll have a good platform to blast off from. Oh and you can thank us again 3-4 months later when you it monster mode. lol

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
A man doesn't get to be as old as Snake and still have calves like that without knowing what he's talking about. He's spot on with his advice. Sometimes less really is more. No need to stack anything until you learn how your body reacts to each compound .

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If youve already done a few cycles in the past, you are ready for an oral stacked on the test

500 test c per week for 12 weeks

dbol or anavar weeks 4-8 depending on what youre looking for

would be a really good 4th cycle imo

New Threads