TCA face peel

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I botox my ballsack so it's not so crinkly...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I botox my ballsack so it's not so crinkly...

Yeah but the problem then is it drags on the ground.i keep threatening my wife with this for vacation. That way I can sit on the beach and let my sack hang out of the leg of my board shorts...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I decided to go with a Glycolic acid peel over the TCA. TCA, from what I have read is more harsh. Went with a low percentage at 20%. Apparently the Glycolic acid will not peel even at a higher strength.

Did all the prep and applied it last night. Shit has a bit of a burn to it and makes your face red. Left it on for about 5 min before neutralizing it. Face is a little red today and a little itchy. We shall see.

Reactions: DNW

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Update

Had a little dry skin flaking for a couple of day. Redness stopped about 2 days post application and flaking around a week. They run the 20% Glycolic peels every 2 weeks for 3-6 applications. Right now, I don't see much of a difference. Will hit it again in a week.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U trying to get more sex with wifey by having a younger looking mug?

Had a little dry skin flaking for a couple of day. Redness stopped about 2 days post application and flaking around a week. They run the 20% Glycolic peels every 2 weeks for 3-6 applications. Right now, I don't see much of a difference. Will hit it again in a week.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I've never tried anything other than soap and water with the occasional lotion during the winter. Maybe it's that time....

Reaction score
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

LMAO

Got no problem being called a pretty boy. My mother worked in skin care my whole life and I model for an agency in nyc.

I think honestly that retinal A is enough. most importantly I hope u have a good skin care routine. You should have Toner, anti-age serum, moisturiser, eye cream and spf cream (applied in that order) and then obviously face wash in the shower.

hope that helps a bit .

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
LMAO

Got no problem being called a pretty boy. My mother worked in skin care my whole life and I model for an agency in nyc.

I think honestly that retinal A is enough. most importantly I hope u have a good skin care routine. You should have Toner, anti-age serum, moisturiser, eye cream and spf cream (applied in that order) and then obviously face wash in the shower.

hope that helps a bit .
There you go Snake, are you taking notes?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
U trying to get more sex with wifey by having a younger looking mug?

Truthfully, I never looked my age and don't plan on stopping. Most of us spend a considerable amount of time trying to look better so why disregard your face.

My wife could care less.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I added in 10% salicylic and 5% lactic to the 20% glycolic about 4 weeks ago. This was definitely a step up. Applied the salicylic/lactic acid first, waited about 5 min and then followed with the glycolic for another 5 min. This is referred to as an Alpha/Beta peel.

This burned like a bitch. Face was a sunburn red right after but toned down about 4 hr later. Day 3 I stared to peel; I mean peel. I just came off my second Alpha/Beta peel and the difference is notable. Fine lines and small age spots are completely gone, skin tone is more even. So far this has a thumbs up.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Don’t think I need it just yet, but I’m with you. We take care of our bodies and a big part of that is aesthetics why not give our skin some attention. My wife is into skin care products, exfoliant scrubs, charcoal masks etc. I mess with some of it here and there and it feels great when your face feels fresh and healthy. Nothing wrong with that!

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I decided to go with a Glycolic acid peel over the TCA. TCA, from what I have read is more harsh. Went with a low percentage at 20%. Apparently the Glycolic acid will not peel even at a higher strength.

Did all the prep and applied it last night. Shit has a bit of a burn to it and makes your face red. Left it on for about 5 min before neutralizing it. Face is a little red today and a little itchy. We shall see.
So did this one work out well for you ? Where to buy ?

New Threads