TCA face peel

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
This thread sure as shit is not going to be for everyone. Has anyone had any experience with a TCA peel?

As most of you know, I spend a lot of time and effort to not look my age. With all the tanning and sun I get during the summer, I like to take care of my skin over the winter. Think about it as skin care cycling for gearheads. The last 3 years I have use Retin-A for about 8 months over the winter but this winter, considering an at home TCA peel.

We have a lot of young pups here and some middle aged guys who kinda don't care but there has to be a few closet pretty boys who are trying to look younger. Okay, maybe not. Still, from my research, this product helps even out skin tone and any discoloration that comes with age. It also has an effect on fine lines. Make no bones about, it ain't gonna fix ugly.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

I have some sun damage I figured I need to address at some point. Maybe something like this would help.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your mancard has been suspended for 30 days. Lol one peel isn't gonna do much except open pores and give you a face rash. Judt like anything else, you need to be consistent with facials and all that other ghey facial nightly creams.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That's why I bodybuild. I can't fix ugly, but I sure as hell can get big and lean.

I think you and covered this same type of topic on hair, didn't we at one time?
Your mancard has been suspended for 30 days. Lol one peel isn't gonna do much except open pores and give you a face rash. Judt like anything else, you need to be consistent with facials and all that other ghey facial nightly creams.

If you only knew the shit I've done it would be a perma-ban.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
That didn't take long to go there you two. lol

Figured I should contribute after that. Wife was in the beauty industry for a long time. She said "You definitely should not use retina with ANY peel. If you use peels with retina it will take too many layers off. Peels are great once ever 2-3 months but the retina is harsh". I follow her advice on skincare bc I'm like you, f*ck getting older. If theres something in my control that I can do, creams, lotions, under eye patches, whatever...I'll do that shit. And f*ck the haters. When your face looks like a ballsack you guys can go buy a Corvette.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Figured I should contribute after that. Wife was in the beauty industry for a long time. She said "You definitely should not use retina with ANY peel. If you use peels with retina it will take too many layers off. Peels are great once ever 2-3 months but the retina is harsh". I follow her advice on skincare bc I'm like you, f*ck getting older. If theres something in my control that I can do, creams, lotions, under eye patches, whatever...I'll do that shit. And f*ck the haters. When your face looks like a ballsack you guys can go buy a Corvette.

Yeah the retinA is off limits a week before and a long time after.

Amen brother DNW! Preach on my man.

Reactions: DNW

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay, I grabbed my balls and jumped. Finalized my research and I placed an order. I'll keep you all posted in the weeks to come. If this doesn't work out, I'm starting a GoFundMe to get that Corvette.

Reactions: DNW

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did I miss this gheyness???:32 (18):

New Threads