Not even close.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This place won’t even be close to the same without Pillar. You guys all know it too

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So whats the deal with PoB?

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Been so busy with things I haven’t been on much other than quick breeze throughs, kinda curious myself

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Like Spongy said, the Dude is fine. Sometimes prioritizes shift slightly and there's only so much time in the day. I wish some of you guys knew how much goes into running this place. Been here years and know a few guys personally and until recent, had no idea the extent of time and effort the top guys here put into keeping UG a great place. You couldn't pay me enough to do admins job. Hell our Mods donate may hours throughout their waking day to keep clean this place we call home.

It does make me feel good that people are asking about him. The dude is truly family. A brother is still a brother even after you both leave your parents home.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bet he will be back when hes good and ready...Nothing lasts forever

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
hey jinge, make us one of those classic youtube speech videos. I know you're out there lurking, like a peeping tom, peaking through a bedroom window.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's enjoying life. There's no secret. Nothing happened.

This thread is pointless

I don’t agree, that why I made the thread. Pillar ( the name itself says a lot ) is part of what made this place what it is.
It kinda feels like a new pair of Redwings made in China. Same name just built with different stuff.

He was the constant around here that made it feel like a home.
The mayor of our small town.
The judge and sometimes the jury, fair but strict.

I’ve been away for a few years and I’m trying to decide if I want to come back.
I like constants in my life, things I can rely on that will always stay the same and Pillar was one of those things.

Pillar and SFG are the reasons that I kept coming back, they took me under their wings and helped me into powerlifting. I set state records that I’m still very proud of and it all started with Pillar.

I’m gonna miss him dearly

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Email him or give him a call you must have a contact for someone that had such an impact on your life.

I don’t agree, that why I made the thread. Pillar ( the name itself says a lot ) is part of what made this place what it is.
It kinda feels like a new pair of Redwings made in China. Same name just built with different stuff.

I like constants in my life, things I can rely on that will always stay the same and Pillar was one of those things.

Pillar and SFG are the reasons that I kept coming back, they took me under their wings and helped me into powerlifting. I set state records that I’m still very proud of and it all started with Pillar.

Reactions: Jin

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Like Spongy said, the Dude is fine. Sometimes prioritizes shift slightly and there's only so much time in the day. I wish some of you guys knew how much goes into running this place. Been here years and know a few guys personally and until recent, had no idea the extent of time and effort the top guys here put into keeping UG a great place. You couldn't pay me enough to do admins job. Hell our Mods donate may hours throughout their waking day to keep clean this place we call home.

It does make me feel good that people are asking about him. The dude is truly family. A brother is still a brother even after you both leave your parents home.

I can only imagine the amount of work they put in and I don’t think I would do it even if I was qualified. I know I am very thankful for everyone Pillar and our other mods and admin have done and continue to do for us here at UG. Wish there was a way we could assist financially maybe make it a little more worth it for those who do so much for us here

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Email him or give him a call you must have a contact for someone that had such an impact on your life.

I do yes but it’s not the same.

It’s like going to your old favorite bar and the bartenders have changed. It just doesn’t feel right.

Reaction score

Must have been quite the place back then.

Kinda glad I wasn’t around then, I’d hate for such a great place to feel like “a pair of redwings made in China”. Kinda strange, for someone who needs a constant that they left the place for a couple years.

At least this way I can appreciate the way it is now, and the people we do have.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Must have been quite the place back then.

Kinda glad I wasn’t around then, I’d hate for such a great place to feel like “a pair of redwings made in China”. Kinda strange, for someone who needs a constant that they left the place for a couple years.

At least this way I can appreciate the way it is now, and the people we do have.

Awww did I hurt your feelings too.

New Threads