Won Contest on site Which should i choose?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i won a contest on OM...guess a numbe between 1-1000 and what do u know i came in first i get to choose between.

a bottle of test eth
100 10mg winny tab
or
100 10mg d-bol tabs

never taken winny i was gonna try there d-bol tabs since it's something i always use and know my friends alays use?

but what would u choose? its free from GBN....lets see how long it take them to get me 100 kalpa d-bols!!!!!

has ne one ever kickstarted a 14 wee cycle with d-bols then ended the cycle with d-bols as well? 500mgs Test wks 1-14 , d-bols 35mg wks 1-4, 20-35mg wks 10-14? a bad idea? some may think so...but i've heard of ppl doing it

Reaction score
Easy choice bro, take the D-bols and send it to me :D

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol and then sell it to Pikki at an exorbitant price

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
lol so u guys think i did the right move going with the d-cols not the winny tabs....i mean i could of also choose a bottle of test e but i have plenty of test

have you guys tried kalpa pharm?

Reaction score
I think you did choose the right stuff specially if you got on hand enough Test. No feedabck from that lab, sorry bro

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
yeah it's one of those labs thats all over all those International sites, like EuroK, GNB, NAP, UKA,Xroids, RoidStock....u know all those internation sites that all look the same and have the same layout and practically all sell the same products almost lol it's all over all those rat ridden internation sites...but i've always wondered if the stuff was any good....i think, but am not positive...that it Pham. Grade from india...but not sure

But free is free so we will see

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I kickstarted my last cycle with dbol and backloaded at the end. It was ok. Allowed to to put on a few more lbs before pct but I wouldn't run it the same way again. I was advised to run it all the way up til 2 days before pct by a few senior members on another board. Dbol makes me kind of on top of the world and coming off that close to pct I think just kicked my ass. I'd probably run it til about a week before I started pct if I did it again.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the post colt....i've reada few threads just seaching thru the net here ppl frontloaded d-bol then backloaded d-bol. ?I just ended a 4 week kickstart of 35mgs a day. Would you say do about the same 35 mgs a day for a month for 4 weeks at the end?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If 35 does you good then yeah. Like I said I'd run it til about 1-1.5 weeks before pct tho. I think that'll give your body enough time to adjust while the dbol clears before it crashes from no test. My last PCT was a bitch. I ran deca for 16 weeks so I know it was from that too but I remember feeling like dick a few days after I stopped the dbol.

Get Some

Reaction score
Kalpa....I'm pretty sure that's the lab name for the guys who used to run Geneza. geneza started to get really bad press because they were underdosing/faking their products. SO, like all reputable suppliers they switched brand names... happens all the time

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
og thats great i've tried some geneza d-bols gefore tho and they were good....blew up like a fucking baloon this was a few years ago tho

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Take the Test that is the one compound you'll never have enough of!

New Threads