The office

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i thought Wolverine died in his last movie? I've always been a big city guy, but nothing wrong with that type of living either. A good life I would imagine
I think nyc born guys cant live in places like that..It has to be in your blood to be able to live out there..I wouldnt be able to

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same as if u take a guy who lived all his life in montana..You put him in the middle of times square he will lose his mind

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha Bundy. We can still admire the beauty that comes with a place like that. I would definitely be ok with spending a few days and nights out there. But yeah, long term? I couldn't

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha Bundy. We can still admire the beauty that comes with a place like that. I would definitely be ok with spending a few days and nights out there. But yeah, long term? I couldn't
few days i can do

Dog-guy

Reaction score
Fish and wildlife agency.

Nice! I ran prisons for years and got tired of being behind a fence every day. I'd love to be outside like that and get paid. I know all jobs have sides that suck but I'd rather deal with a grizzly than 200 jacked inmates.
Let me know when you need a Boo Boo oth there with you Yogi!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Nice pic Stone! Always love your pics so keep them coming.

A little off track, but you know those nice pictures of Denali? People always say how beautiful and pristine it is, how they would love to live there? Are you that fuukin nuts?! That shit will kill you in a heartbeat. 90% of the people would not make it through the night (including me) and in 2 days be coming out of the back end of a bear.

Extreme nature is best viewed during a BBC documentary and from the comfort of your own couch. You get in trouble there, there's no producer and Doctor to swoop in on your "Naked and Afraid"ass.

Side note, you did get me that out-of-state tag you promised me, right?

Like Chris McCandless on Into the Wild. Either eaten or starved to death. Takes a real bad ass to make it alone out there.

Beautiful picture though

New Threads