Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    First run with growth and insulin.
    goal is to put on more muscle/size.
    current stats: 31yo, 5’8”, 205lb 14%bf.
    the cycle layout is HGH for 6-12mo, insulin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, while running test cyp 500/wk for 20 weeks. I am trt so i can cut that short if need be.
    my main questions is dosage/timing...
    i plan to start with 2-3iu HGH first thing in the morning, and then use 5-10”clicks” of INSULIN post workout which is usually around noon. Drink a high carb/protein shake immediately after slin shot, then my 8oz chicken 1 cup rice an hour later and every 2 hours after that. I usually get my healthy fats in before bed with a protein shake since i am usually done with my last carb meal 2-3 hrs before bed time.
    any further advice is appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,614 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I know nothing about insulin but I am curious as to why you choose that instead of adding like deca and dbol to your 20 week test?
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I know nothing about insulin but I am curious as to why you choose that instead of adding like deca and dbol to your 20 week test?
    Ive used deca and dbol in the past. Had nice results just not a fan of deca because of how long it lingers.
    just interested in trying something new and heard great results from hgh and insulin if done properly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jymjunkie For This Useful Post:

Trump (10-06-2019)

Thanks
    Hi JymJunkie, do you compete or is that something you are considering? Following along as I am interested in how you progress and what works for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tater View Post
    Hi JymJunkie, do you compete or is that something you are considering? Following along as I am interested in how you progress and what works for you.
    My plan is to compete in my first show in June next year. I was going to compete this year but felt that my prep was rushed and learned alot from a few mistakes.
    I am finishing a 10 week bulk cycle of test cyp/npp 600/600 per week and have gained about 15lbs and body fat didnt increase dramatically. I have been eating about 3500cal / day with 50%carb, 35% protein, and 15% fats.
    the plan was to take a break for a few weeks then go into my cut cycle as i have test/tren/mast on hand, but decided to save that cycle when i get closer to show time.
    between now and then i want to try to take advantage of the surplus of calories along with hgh/insulin, and may even run 20 weeks with test 600/wk and eq 600/ wk.
    things may change again but this is the direction i have in mind.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jymjunkie For This Useful Post:

The Tater (10-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jymjunkie View Post
    My plan is to compete in my first show in June next year. I was going to compete this year but felt that my prep was rushed and learned alot from a few mistakes.
    I am finishing a 10 week bulk cycle of test cyp/npp 600/600 per week and have gained about 15lbs and body fat didnt increase dramatically. I have been eating about 3500cal / day with 50%carb, 35% protein, and 15% fats.
    the plan was to take a break for a few weeks then go into my cut cycle as i have test/tren/mast on hand, but decided to save that cycle when i get closer to show time.
    between now and then i want to try to take advantage of the surplus of calories along with hgh/insulin, and may even run 20 weeks with test 600/wk and eq 600/ wk.
    things may change again but this is the direction i have in mind.
    Good luck and keep us updated. Insulin can be tricky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12