Steroids, Mental Health, And Maintaining Relationships

Bullcrew

Reaction score
My tolerance of stupid people is a direct result if I have eaten or not....

Tren hasn't made me angry I'm always nasty but solid, tren makes me almost mellow out...it does however like to try and est my muscle cause I cant seem to feed it enough...this time I went low does tren high test and mast....try and keep some cardio and hopefully I'm not shooting myself in foot via swapping test higher...but I did keep tren low in Hope's that this womt cause mental sides...I'm 2.5 weeks on this cycle and ginsing made me an asshole...it took my patients amd threw em out the window lol....wife made me stop taking ginsing....

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I will add....buddy told me this and it works daily off gear as well...

You can't buy time, so be greedy with your time and dont let assholes effect your attitude....just say not right now and shake it off. It was a pre prep for tren for me and I found it Carries over after cycle....

Besides I've noticed that its not a rage or nastiness, it's a hyper focus and blinders go on to magnify it....understand that alone and it breaks its hold apart when you get angry....its just a hyper focus nothing more how and what you make of it is still your choice...

Hope this helps someone, it helped me....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This is a bit like a bloke only hitting his wife when he is drunk. Simple answer don’t ****ing drink

Well if she didn't serve supper cold, it wouldn't happen!!! :32 (18):

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I can only take test, dbol or masteron other stuff makes me crazy too. Angry, suicidial, sometimes I even menstrate

Determined

Reaction score
I def go through big highs and lows while blasting, mainly depression is my biggest problem. Gotta pay to play and control your thoughts best you can.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
The only time I've had a major issue was when i had to come off for an extended period. That, coupled with shitty life circumstances created the perfect storm for depression that I had never felt before.

Like others have said, find the limit of certain substances, or avoid them altogether.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
There are plenty of guys here that have more insight on this than I and it seems like your a i is about correct, but at next bloods make sure your e2 is on point as that can give you issues if your tanking. Jin, Snake s30w and a number of the guys just helped me with that , so just something to consider. All the best!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
The cycle is for you
Be greedy and understand that no one is going to ruin this time so be patient and more tolerable than normal.
When you get quick remember there's other hormones at play here, do not let the altered moment lead, there's a lot of others doing the same thing and some have to contend with it as well..
If I eat a ton of sugar I k ow I need to control my motor mouth and breath, relaxed get cognitive or I end up Richard Simmons on crack.....not pretty but it's sometimes part of the situation....so breath, and tell yourself this is my time and respect them to show yourself you are in control of your moment...
Just a thought I'm off to beat some millenials at 711 for sagging pants and entitled attitude now....tren has made me skip these great moments by.mellowing me out so I am being cognitive and showing tren that I am in charge....lol kidding I would never let tren stop that.....

Reaction score
Would you mind giving me your email, I think we can discuss more.
Hi everyone

The title says it all, im looking to shed some light on the subject relating to how steroids affect a users mental health, and in doing this does your relationships with girlfriends, friends and family suffer? Certain steroids more than others

The reason I'm saying this is that I've been recently cycling with Test, Anadrol and Tren.
MY history with Tren; I've added it to about 3 previous cycles. The first two times I only lasted 2 weeks before side effects became unbearable. The third time I used a low dose and got to running it for 5 weeks but it was making me emotionally cold to others and I didnt like it so I removed it once again.

Now I haven't cycled in a while and decided to bulk on Test 750mg, Tren 350mg, Anadrol 100mg, after a week I scrapped Tren because I was beginning to feel to coldness about to start and I have a new girlfriend so I didn't want to go down that road. I don't know If I will ever use tren again, its an amazing drug but clearly the side effects are too much for me.
However on week 3 now of test and anadrol. I'm feeling slightly depressed, low mood and I notice its affecting my relationships with family and girlfriend a bit. Would it be the anadrol? This is the first time I've used anadrol so I have no experience to refer to. I can't find any anecdotal information from others about their anadrol use in terms of how you feel on it.

Some may say this is part of the game, you can't get all the benefit without the negative. And thats true. If I want to go down that road and suck it up to put on as much size and strength as possible and not give a shit about health or happiness then I could. But thats not my goal, I don't have that do or die bodybuilder mentality. Happiness and longevity come first for me, then gains.

My question is how does anadrol make you feel IYE?
Would something else be affecting my mood in terms of AI's, Prolactin Inhibitors like caber etc.?
How do you guys handle your relationships when your on a cycle, or are you lucky and don't get affected in that way?

I ruined my last relationship last year due to steroids and I don't want to **** up this one.

I look forward to hearing your views and insights.
Thanks

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I havent really dabbled with steroids all that much. 2 cycles in several years of trt and I decided rather quickly that Im only going up to 500mg test and maybe some anavar forever. Im not a professional athlete, Im not into risking my health, and NO amount of muscle or strength is worth feeling mentally shitty at all. If you have these issues, maybe just stick to the drugs with better reputations and DO BLOODWORK. High estrogen destroys me mentally. I believe, test, mast, anavar, npp, deca, all have good reputations in that area and all are powerful.

Reaction score
oh hey look another new member posting up stupid shit in multiple threads to get his post count up to shill his bullshit :)

O i am sory but did i send any PM or emails to anybody? No so.... have a nice day you to.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Hey bud I don’t think it’s the steroids really .. more of maybe what’s going on personally in your life..

for me .. my personal experience ... I’ve never been happier and felt better and. Hornier in my life then when running test and dbol and deca.. I’ve done 600-600 and 750-600 and 900-900 all great only problem was the acne...

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
The only time I've had a major issue was when i had to come off for an extended period. That, coupled with shitty life circumstances created the perfect storm for depression that I had never felt before.

Like others have said, find the limit of certain substances, or avoid them altogether.

exactly the same with me .. after coming off is when I felt shitttier coupled with the stress of 19cr semesters trying to maintain a 4.0 etc.. not easy

New Threads