Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member StephMalachy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Steroids, Mental Health, And Maintaining Relationships

    Hi everyone

    The title says it all, im looking to shed some light on the subject relating to how steroids affect a users mental health, and in doing this does your relationships with girlfriends, friends and family suffer? Certain steroids more than others

    The reason I'm saying this is that I've been recently cycling with Test, Anadrol and Tren.
    MY history with Tren; I've added it to about 3 previous cycles. The first two times I only lasted 2 weeks before side effects became unbearable. The third time I used a low dose and got to running it for 5 weeks but it was making me emotionally cold to others and I didnt like it so I removed it once again.

    Now I haven't cycled in a while and decided to bulk on Test 750mg, Tren 350mg, Anadrol 100mg, after a week I scrapped Tren because I was beginning to feel to coldness about to start and I have a new girlfriend so I didn't want to go down that road. I don't know If I will ever use tren again, its an amazing drug but clearly the side effects are too much for me.
    However on week 3 now of test and anadrol. I'm feeling slightly depressed, low mood and I notice its affecting my relationships with family and girlfriend a bit. Would it be the anadrol? This is the first time I've used anadrol so I have no experience to refer to. I can't find any anecdotal information from others about their anadrol use in terms of how you feel on it.



    Some may say this is part of the game, you can't get all the benefit without the negative. And thats true. If I want to go down that road and suck it up to put on as much size and strength as possible and not give a shit about health or happiness then I could. But thats not my goal, I don't have that do or die bodybuilder mentality. Happiness and longevity come first for me, then gains.

    My question is how does anadrol make you feel IYE?
    Would something else be affecting my mood in terms of AI's, Prolactin Inhibitors like caber etc.?
    How do you guys handle your relationships when your on a cycle, or are you lucky and don't get affected in that way?

    I ruined my last relationship last year due to steroids and I don't want to **** up this one.

    I look forward to hearing your views and insights.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,551
    Thanks
    596
    Thanked 6,483 Times in 3,666 Posts
    Imo they can and will make u a nut job on and when coming off . Some guys just handle it better then others

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

    Metalhead1 (10-09-2019),StephMalachy1990 (10-06-2019)

  4. #3
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    1,376
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,284 Posts
    Just drop the anadrol and get your bloods drawn few weeks later. See anything else going on. How much caber or AI are you taking?
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    StephMalachy1990 (10-06-2019)

  6. #4
    Senior Member StephMalachy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Just drop the anadrol and get your bloods drawn few weeks later. See anything else going on. How much caber or AI are you taking?
    Arimidex 1mg Mon/Wed/Fri
    Caber 1mg Monday and Thursdays
    Nolva 20mg Monday and Thursday (for the anadrol induced gyno that arimidex won't stop)

    I never felt as good as when I cruised on 300mg Test most of the year up until this cycle but my problem with testosterone is that I can't maintain any decent strength without another steroid. Testosterone does very little to gain strength.

  7. #5
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    1,376
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,284 Posts
    Thats a a lot of caber, I took 0.5mg twice a week on 600mg tren only when I noticed sides

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMalachy1990 View Post
    Arimidex 1mg Mon/Wed/Fri
    Caber 1mg Monday and Thursdays
    Nolva 20mg Monday and Thursday (for the anadrol induced gyno that arimidex won't stop)

    I never felt as good as when I cruised on 300mg Test most of the year up until this cycle but my problem with testosterone is that I can't maintain any decent strength without another steroid. Testosterone does very little to gain strength.
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (10-06-2019),StephMalachy1990 (10-06-2019)

  9. #6
    Elite dk8594's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,707
    Thanks
    2,485
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 995 Posts
    My patience with people has a lot to do with blood pressure and sleep. If I am doing something that raises my Bp or causes lack of sleep I need to keep myself in check until I can get those back into a good place.




    Fight against something and you focus on the thing you hate. Fight for something and you focus on the thing you love. - Simon Sinek

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dk8594 For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (10-06-2019),bigdog (10-07-2019),StephMalachy1990 (10-06-2019)

  11. #7
    Senior Member StephMalachy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    My patience with people has a lot to do with blood pressure and sleep. If I am doing something that raises my Bp or causes lack of sleep I need to keep myself in check until I can get those back into a good place.
    my problem isnt so much patience mine is moreso that I feel shit and depressed. I dont find things funny like I used to. Im nearly sure it must be the Anadrol so I’ll cut it out and see how if my mood picks up again.

    I’ll also lower my caber dose maybe 0.5mg twice a week same as Trump

  12. #8
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    1,376
    Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,284 Posts
    I dont think you need any while your not on the tren. I might be wrong hopefully someone else will confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMalachy1990 View Post
    my problem isnt so much patience mine is moreso that I feel shit and depressed. I dont find things funny like I used to. Im nearly sure it must be the Anadrol so I’ll cut it out and see how if my mood picks up again.

    I’ll also lower my caber dose maybe 0.5mg twice a week same as Trump
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

  13. #9
    Senior Member StephMalachy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I dont think you need any while your not on the tren. I might be wrong hopefully someone else will confirm
    I would have agreed with you but i got bloodwork a few months ago and my prolactin was massively above average like 450 and the range is like 75-323 or something so thats why I run caber to get it back down. My next bloods I’ll see where the prolactin level is and adjust my dose accordingly

  14. #10
    Elite Rhino99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,104
    Thanks
    1,297
    Thanked 721 Times in 453 Posts
    Its trial and error.
    Im on TRT but an increased dose so that is always on but ive added and tried
    Tren
    primo
    eq
    tbol
    masteron
    npp
    anavar
    proviron


    The first 4 fuk my mind, especially tren. I get depressed, annoyed, agitated, borderline violent and ready to fuk somebody up. Tren being the worst I lasted 5 weeks on it the first time, and 1 week the second time because I knew what to watch out for.

    Through trial and error ive found my cycle will always be test, npp, mast and var with possibly.
    Of course I keep a watchful eye and get labs every 2 months but things change quickly and ive learned what to look for with that also so I adjust my exemestane dose depending. Also take caber .5 every 7-10 days when on npp and for 4-5 weeks after.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino99 For This Useful Post:

    StephMalachy1990 (10-06-2019)

  16. #11
    Senior Member StephMalachy1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino99 View Post
    Its trial and error.
    Im on TRT but an increased dose so that is always on but ive added and tried
    Tren
    primo
    eq
    tbol
    masteron
    npp
    anavar
    proviron


    The first 4 fuk my mind, especially tren. I get depressed, annoyed, agitated, borderline violent and ready to fuk somebody up. Tren being the worst I lasted 5 weeks on it the first time, and 1 week the second time because I knew what to watch out for.

    Through trial and error ive found my cycle will always be test, npp, mast and var with possibly.
    Of course I keep a watchful eye and get labs every 2 months but things change quickly and ive learned what to look for with that also so I adjust my exemestane dose depending. Also take caber .5 every 7-10 days when on npp and for 4-5 weeks after.
    Thanks for this bud good info. Your right about trial and error. Ive had no side effects from anadrol which I couldnt believe but obviously this is tue first side effect im experiencing. Its was too good to be true.

  17. #12
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    7,746
    Thanks
    8,782
    Thanked 10,750 Times in 4,671 Posts
    The isssue isn’t the steroids.

    What are your priorities in life?

    Are you so focused on yourself during your cycle that minor disturbances turn into major obstacles?

    How do you set yourself up daily to be prepared to treat others well and not let externals bother you?

    I’ve had rough runs with tren when I was constantly irritated with my wife and family and I’ve had blissful runs.

    It comes down to awareness/mindfulness.

    When you’re on a heavy cycle it can be emotionally like sailing in gale force winds with all sails up:

    if you’re unaware of the strong winds you can be blown here and there and even capsize.

    If you’re aware of the storm and have enough skill, the ride can be thrilling, blissful and can get you to your goals faster with no harm to you or your passengers.

    Mind>everything else.

    My .02

    If you don’t have the ability to navigate potentially adverse (and potentially amazing) conditions, don’t sail into the storm.

    You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.


  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (10-06-2019),Beserker (10-08-2019),BRICKS (10-07-2019),Cam1111 (10-07-2019),CJ275 (10-08-2019),Determined (10-09-2019),dk8594 (10-06-2019),DNW (10-06-2019),Metalhead1 (10-09-2019),motown1002 (10-09-2019),Raider (10-09-2019),StephMalachy1990 (10-07-2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mental health
    By DNW in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2019, 08:52 PM
  2. Mental Health
    By Reborn81 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-26-2019, 12:50 PM
  3. Mental health and gear
    By Underoath123 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2017, 12:38 AM
  4. Testosterone dose-relationships in healthy young men
    By DocDePanda187123 in forum Studies and Other Scientific Data
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •