Crashed prolactin

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls, I'm Dan.
I've been pinning since last year, now on cruise at 200mg. Basically I did a run with tren and got leaky nipples but was otherwise loving tren so I started up caber at 0.5mg 2x week. Since getting labs I found my prolactin is near 0. Some sexual sides have shown up, desire isn't what it was and I'd like to get that back.
Is there anything I can do to get it back in normal range?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ll take that over the milky tits . First priority was to stop the leak now back off the caber

Reaction score
Yeah definitely.
Problem is, I stopped tren in May, just stayed on 500mg test until July, cruised since then and monthly bloods since cruising have seen me just go from 0.10 ng/ml (!) to 0.66 for PRL, where range is 4.05-15.2.

Caber is bloody strong, too strong. There's loads of stuff about lowering prolactin but none for getting it up a touch

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
One of the signs of high prolactin is the inability to have an erection.

The male body secretes prolactin after achieving orgasm.

That’s why you become flaccid and there is a refractionary period.

I would suggest achieving as many orgasms as possible daily until your issue is resolved.

Even if it doesnt work its a winning situation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha that's the dream
The problem is, low prolactin causes low libido, sometimes erection problems, and dull orgasm

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Haha that's the dream
The problem is, low prolactin causes low libido, sometimes erection problems, and dull orgasm

My wife doesnt even have an orgasm when we have sex and I dont ever hear her complain

Reaction score
Tell her to come and teach me how?

Scratch my back

Reaction score
How’s your E2 look currently?

Hard to tell mate. Dropped to cruise of 200mg/week, doing MWF pins, trying to dial in. Currently trying out 3x0.25mg adex MWF with each pin. Dick tending a bit lazy, suspect it may be a touch too much adex. Bit hard to get bloods as I'm over in CHINA. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Hey Dan, did you try and anabolic steroid raws for help? You should get some advises from us.

New Threads