Talking napsgear

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Naps are the best!!!! A good mid day nap makes anyones day better!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my great and unmatched wisdom, I fully support naps.....

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I took an amazing nap today. Play on drinking some beer tonight and maybe a few naps tomorrow too.

Reaction score
For all the noobs that happen to find this page (like myself) - understand that everyone is sick and tired of napsgear and their absolute horse shit scam of an operation. They are selective scammers. They may also send you the complete wrong hormone (to save costs) in place of what you ordered. Do not order from them - Period. Waste no more time thinking about these guys and move on, I apologize ahead about bumping up and old thread but if it saves somebody time, safety and money I think it is ok.

Reaction score
But I do love naps right after a big steak lunch...

Trish

Lady Member
Reaction score
Is that you in the picture? My goodness...I'll have me some wet dreams now....gotta take a nap. I'd love to rub oil all over your tanned body....

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Is that you in the picture? My goodness...I'll have me some wet dreams now....gotta take a nap. I'd love to rub oil all over your tanned body....

Ha ha...way to go Skeeto! ;^ )

Laser50216

Reaction score
I'd like to leave a review of napsgear and give them praise. They are super legit and trustworthy all around. I've had nothing but good experiences and highly recommend napsgear.

what do you buy, how much, and from which labs?

Reaction score
I saw this thread and thot...do these ****ers still give money to these guys after all the bad shit you read about? Good to know its just a troll. I thot another high school kid was bamboozled.

New Threads