TRT/Cycle question

Reaction score
Ok, I started TRT back 6 months ago when my results came back below 400. Taking .5CC a week of Test Cy. Actually got good results at the gym compared to years of never using test. Not sure how long my test has been low. My levels have ranged 900-1050 since starting. Now my question, could I go up on test, maybe 1CC for a few weeks and then back down for a training? If I did do I need to come completely off and PCT? Have I already killed my natural test production by being on therapy? Do I need to come on and off of TRT therapy everyonce in a while?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No you stay on trt and don’t pct at all. But I don’t think there is any benefit for upping it for a few weeks. 12-16 weeks at 4-500mg should be a good first blast

Reaction score
Trumps got you sorted but yeah, trt is for life. It never stops. Your production is shit down from the first time you stuck a needle in your ass, with pct you could start production again but likely lower than you were before going on trt.

There’s no reason to turn up the dose for only a couple weeks. The way it’s normally done is guys will be on trt, have their bloods done every 6 months, and in between that run a cycle. Then go off cycle 4-6 weeks prior to having to do bloods again so that they don’t clue the doc in to as what they’re doing.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
No you stay on trt and don’t pct at all. But I don’t think there is any benefit for upping it for a few weeks. 12-16 weeks at 4-500mg should be a good first blast

here is the winner

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Well big bulk, on TRT myself , for about 8 yrs. what the men have said is spot on!! Pretty good range on your test level for 1/2 cc. Are your e-2 levels all in check? Did they have to get you on any a I ? Good luck!

Reaction score
Well big bulk, on TRT myself , for about 8 yrs. what the men have said is spot on!! Pretty good range on your test level for 1/2 cc. Are your e-2 levels all in check? Did they have to get you on any a I ? Good luck!
My e-2 went up to 39 so I used Arimidex. I went down to .2 CC( twice a week) instead of .25 CC( twice a week) of Test C 250 and I don’t have to use it anymore. I think the arimidex was an overkill, I lost my energy and libido while on it. I have been doing it myself, the Doctor was charging $150 a month for 2CC(.5 a week). That’s $750 a 10ML bottle. I think his was under strength too. I did the same dosage of another brand and my test level went above 1100 and that’s when my estr. Went up to almost 40. I just get my own blood work done now. I feel like a new man, energy, libido, ambition. Before I started I hadn’t lifted in 5 years, lost all my gains. It’s coming back now.

Last edited:

New Threads