John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
week 5 on test e ought show a noticable difference

water retention shown around the sock line

hornier stronger noticable size in the mirror gaines

especially noticable if youve been lifting for 6 years

youd notice a difference at 5 weeks

not a miracle difference but a noticable one at any rate.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
holy fack did i just say noticable like a thousand times

sheesh !

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I would definitely get some blood work done. As someone said, if you are going to do it, might as well do it right. Make sure you choose the test that shows test levels over 1500. That way you will know how good the aas is. I am over 1500 on cruise at 300mg per week. If you are under that, you have bad gear. It should be "noticeable" by now. You may even see a "noticeable" size increase in the pp. lol Aint that right John? :32 (20):

thewolf31

Reaction score
Yeah I would've expected more by week 5, especially at such a low bodyweight to begin with. On my first cycle, I was up 7 lbs by week 5 on Test E at 500 mg. I had very noticeable fullness to my muscles and strength increases.

Get to privatemdlabs and get bloodwork. If you still have natural test levels or only slightly elevated, bunk gear.

Reaction score
This shit doesn’t start to get real til week 5 or 6. Give it some time to get going. Keep eating and training and if your test is legit you will be rewarded.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have dumbells that weigh more than you.

So much risk for your young body. All for what? To end up 150lbs. Maybe.

Foolishness.

But you’re already in it so we’ll help you make the most of it as safely as possible.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have noticed a slight size difference, i feel fuller almost all throughout the day, and when I look in the mirror I definitely look bigger. I just figured by week 5 I would have a holy **** reaction.

Reaction score
I have dumbells that weight more than you.

So much risk for your young body. All for what? To end up 150lbs. Maybe.

Foolishness.

But you’re already in it so we’ll help you make the most of it as safely as possible.

Good luck.

i understand where you’re coming from, I just need advice from experienced users.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have noticed a slight size difference, i feel fuller almost all throughout the day, and when I look in the mirror I definitely look bigger. I just figured by week 5 I would have a holy **** reaction.

Steroids aren’t magic.
Far from it.
And unless diet and training are on point, the results will most likely be less-than-dramatic.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
5lbs for given timing for test E are good gains in my opinion, test E is slower ether.
So if you want something quicker u should jump on cyp or prop. ofcourse after u done with this cycle first

andy

Elite
Reaction score
ALso u should consider u might be losing some water or fat and gaining more lean tissue, it's not gonna show up on the scale, your mirror is best guidance in seeing progress.

have u seen comparisant between 1lbs lean muscle tissue and 1 lbs of fat in life? crazy difference mate.
Good Luck.

New Threads