ive been craving vitamins and minerals alot on my testosterone cycle

Reaction score
it must be that the drug testosterone that I use suspended in cholesterol is making me metabolize more and more nutrients extra because i have a mysostatin gene mutation.i know that i have to consume extra vitamins and minerals in my protein shakes to feel alert.anybody else get this way when they are extra anabolic?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it must be that the drug testosterone that I use suspended in cholesterol is making me metabolize more and more nutrients extra because i have a mysostatin gene mutation.i know that i have to consume extra vitamins and minerals in my protein shakes to feel alert.anybody else get this way when they are extra anabolic?

no, have never felt anything like this wat so ever

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have no idea what a vitamin or mineral taste or feels like so, no..no I don't ever crave them. I do however crave pussy a bit more when I take higher amounts of testosterone. Are you sure that you know the difference?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I crave food, tits, pussy and ass on cycle but never craved a mineral that I have noticed

Lmao, i always crave salsa and chips

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Suspended in cholesterol?

Reaction score
testosterone does in my body what it does in male human bodies because im male.i noticed noticed that i craved protein powder with vitamins and minerals in it alot particularly.it is a smoooooothe sail from here on out.i've got enough testosterone and nolvadex to fill up a suitcase with.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
testosterone does in my body what it does in male human bodies because im male.i noticed noticed that i craved protein powder with vitamins and minerals in it alot particularly.it is a smoooooothe sail from here on out.i've got enough testosterone and nolvadex to fill up a suitcase with.

good man, post up some pics so we can see your gains

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
What does it feel like to crave vitamins and minerals. And to think I was craving ass. Maybe I have been wrong this whole time.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly dude, maybe what you are feeling is your body craving the nutrients it actually needs and this is just a clear indication you are not eating enough. I'd actually be willing to bet money on it.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads