A Little About My Background

Reaction score
Hey mutb , for what it’s worth, I don’t think you’d be boring anyone. We love hearing the stories. Good work on the passing of info. I can still remember all the big guys as a kid starting in the sport that we’re great guys and everyone that were D Bags. As I got bigger I was always happy to help the younger guys that had questions. If you don’t want to help the next generation, how will it continue. Fact is even veterans learn stuff all the time. Especially in an ever changing sport. That’s something that makes this place great!thanks for sharing!

OK Raider,
But I'm warning you, being an old guy I tend to speak in dissertations not sound bites! LOL!

Also,

As I progressed in the sport, I avoided the Dbags like you, socially as well as in the gym. I did not want to be associated with them in anyway. It was difficult enough back in my day to fight the muscle head stereotype. I wouldn't give Dbags the time of day. On the other hand, many a day after training was spent with a newbie patiently answering their questions, etc.
I always made time when I was finished training...just the right thing to do.

MUTB

New Threads