It's DNP weather! F-28-5'9-173lbs

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Dosage
300mg crystal, I get too lethargic over 400mg.
I eased into it at 100mg in the am, sides were tolerable throughout the day so I took 100mg several hours later.

Today I went to 300mg and plan to stay there until the 25th then I'll take a 3 day diet break over the weekend and resume 300mg/day.
I'm well aware that I don't need DNP, like everyone else I want quicker results so I can get on with another bulk.
Supplements
L-carnitine
Vit C
Vit D
Vit A
Vit E
B12 complex
NAC
ALA
C0Q10
Omega 3
Benedryl
Bronkaid

Diet
Typically 900-1700 calories, with a TDEE of 2300 I'm still creating a decent deficit even if I hit maintenance.
I tend to stick to lower carbs while running DNP, it's still only mid 50's (Fahrenheit) outside so I prefer to keep the heat to a minimum.

10-8-19
300mg(split am/pm)
172.8lbs
10-9-19
300mg(single dose)
171lbs

Any questions just ask!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
300mg DNP for 18 days then back on again after three days??? You obviously done this before did the weight all come back on?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Been a member for 5 months and decided to make a first post. Good.

Maybe you can make a log in the journal section?

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have, last year I did a cycle afterwards I maintained for a while then ran a bulk on var.

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Been a member for 5 months and decided to make a first post. Good.

Maybe you can make a log in the journal section?

Great idea.
Yes I'm a little behind on making my first post, my bad.

Beti ona

Reaction score
From day 5-6 you will feel the true effects of the dose, I doubt you can continue until day 25. Aren't you doing cardio? You don't need all those supplements, but they won't hurt you.

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
I’m on day 10 I think?
This isn’t my first cycle, no cardio, I walk 10-20k steps at work doing light manual labor and that’s more than enough. Averaging 3.5lbs a week so far that’s with two days at a surplus because carb cravings for me on DNP are rough.
Supplements are mainly for risk of cataracts, being female I know it’s more common. Aside from wasting money there is no reason not to take them even if I don’t need them.

Fatigue has been pretty rough this weekend, doing the bare
minimum around the house.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Damn ya 300mg for 18 day’s, damn that’s a long time to feel crappy haha. What is your weight loss goal?

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is, better than dieting for months though imo, I like my food��

Seeing as I just bulked I’m not for sure what my goal is, I’ll go off aesthetics for now but I’m thinking 15-20lbs so down to 151-140ish. I was happy at 157 23% BF but want to get leaner so I can bulk longer (and smarter) this time around.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
3.5lb a week? your doing something wrong, I dropped a lb a day on 200mg. The mrs just lost 7lb in 2 weeks just getting back to the gym and sorting her diet out

I’m on day 10 I think?
This isn’t my first cycle, no cardio, I walk 10-20k steps at work doing light manual labor and that’s more than enough. Averaging 3.5lbs a week so far that’s with two days at a surplus because carb cravings for me on DNP are rough.
Supplements are mainly for risk of cataracts, being female I know it’s more common. Aside from wasting money there is no reason not to take them even if I don’t need them.

Fatigue has been pretty rough this weekend, doing the bare
minimum around the house.

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
3.5lb a week? your doing something wrong, I dropped a lb a day on 200mg. The mrs just lost 7lb in 2 weeks just getting back to the gym and sorting her diet out

I’m retaining quite a bit of water, I’m thinking I’ll see a significant drop after a week off dnp. Off DNP my body retains a lot of water while cutting, I get the whoosh effect a lot where I maintain or even gain then drop 4-6lbs of water overnight.

Did you run crystal or powder? What was your deficit?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Crystal and i can’t remember sorry, both logs are on here

I’m retaining quite a bit of water, I’m thinking I’ll see a significant drop after a week off dnp. Off DNP my body retains a lot of water while cutting, I get the whoosh effect a lot where I maintain or even gain then drop 4-6lbs of water overnight.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Im the same way...i retain some water and during my DNP cycles, i will lose a few pounds to start and then im right at the same start weight until the very end when Ive fully been off 7+ days and can get a true weight. Ive been running 200mg/400mg (1 pill today, 2 tomorrow, etc) for a while and loved it. ramping to the normal 600 for the week and then im gonna see how that long version with a kicker at the end results vs the normal 20day at 600

alisie

Lady Member
Reaction score
Im the same way...i retain some water and during my DNP cycles, i will lose a few pounds to start and then im right at the same start weight until the very end when Ive fully been off 7+ days and can get a true weight. Ive been running 200mg/400mg (1 pill today, 2 tomorrow, etc) for a while and loved it. ramping to the normal 600 for the week and then im gonna see how that long version with a kicker at the end results vs the normal 20day at 600
It can be quite demotivating at times but at least we know that is whats going on and just trust that it's working.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It can be quite demotivating at times but at least we know that is whats going on and just trust that it's working.

dont worry about it. just let it ride and look at the end results. if you're like me and know its going to be that way, just carry on and then take a look when all done

New Threads