load phase?

Reaction score
so i just switched to a new creatine. Now on the side it says for the first 5 days take 1 scoop 4x daily. Is this just a scam to waste product? it says its to load you up with creatine but i been taking creatine for like 2 months now so idk if its worth doing or not. Let me know what you guys think. Its not a big deal because its only like 12 bucks but still just curious.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum.

Yes, load it.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
The load phase is only at the beginning to saturate your system. You’ll achieve this over time without loading, but this allows your body to reach peak saturation quicker. That being said, if you’ve been taking creative for two months already you don’t need to load. Many say you do need to cycle creative however. So your periodically take a break then reload before maintaining at 5-10 grams. There are some studies that say you don’t have to cycle , but from what I’ve read most do suggest it. If anyone else has other info feel free to chime in

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're saturated. You don't need to load it.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
No need to load it, 5g daily will suffice

andy

Elite
Reaction score
creatine load would for some one who never used creatine before.

If your body already is saturated with creatine, there's no need to take more than 5-9 g day

New Threads