Sis labs?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yep I have used there tren e test e and anavar. Oils did what they should didn’t see anything from the anavar

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
They are well know for garbage orals in uk, I only used them because at the time didn’t have another option. Oils good to go though, **** knows how they can make decent oils but can’t get the orals right

he apparently has heard of them lol

Reaction score
Yep I have used there tren e test e and anavar. Oils did what they should didn’t see anything from the anavar

If you guys aren't comfortable ordering from a website. How would you get it from sis labs?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
where did i say i dont get anything off a website? I use a website for everything

If you guys aren't comfortable ordering from a website. How would you get it from sis labs?

Reaction score
where did i say i dont get anything off a website? I use a website for everything

Maybe I'm getting you confused. Literally everyone on here seems to say websites are just going to rip you off. But you're in the UK right. And isn't it legal there?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting you confused. Literally everyone on here seems to say websites are just going to rip you off. But you're in the UK right. And isn't it legal there?

the majority of websites sell bunk/underdosed shit is what the problem is. you'll most likely get what u order but it won't be what you ordered, ya get it?

Reaction score
Right, which is shit. Shitty world we live in. I mean I recently received my first cycle from a trusted family member. Haven't started because I'm waiting on the arimidex. But I'm just curious about where his source gets it. I think his source knows the cook. But it's like where does his dude get the material. It has to be off a website. You know eventually it would lead to a website.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I used the Brand befire they had a website it was just an email contact that I had. Then they emailed me with a password about a year later and a link to there new website. Don’t think you can order without logging on

Reaction score
I used the Brand befire they had a website it was just an email contact that I had. Then they emailed me with a password about a year later and a link to there new website. Don’t think you can order without logging on

Yeah I've heard about that too. Just not the website with it. Not befire but robotics. Have you heard of them. I've read only he will rip you off. And he only takes cash in the mail I think. If I'm remembering correctly. Just seems a little sketchy seeing all the bad reviews and him only taking cash in the mail first before shipment.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No I don’t think anyone hear of this outfit, called southern ghost

Yeah I've heard about that too. Just not the website with it. Not befire but robotics. Have you heard of them. I've read only he will rip you off. And he only takes cash in the mail I think. If I'm remembering correctly. Just seems a little sketchy seeing all the bad reviews and him only taking cash in the mail first before shipment.

Reaction score
No I don’t think anyone hear of this outfit, called southern ghost

Lol I meant robolics. If I am spelling it correct. I just went and searched his name and yeah people say he's shit lol