No sex drive on legit test?

Reaction score
Post up a proper intro please. Let us know about your physical issues and history that may be related to low t.
Gaining rapid strength but little muscle with high volume no sex drive no body hair or facial baby face,can’t loose fat even with clean diet severe stress insomnia! My sleep is perfect on cycle with tren the best!

Reaction score
Consisering your doctor advised you to do something illegal AND it made you worse off, I’d stop the cycle. Wait 5 weeks (your test levels should be ranked) and go have that bastard retest you. Then demand he treat you instead of advising you to do things the COULD POTENTIALLY lead to him losing his license to practice medicine;)
He told me don’t stop cycle cause ur t will be to low,and he told me no more blood test for another 6 months because it cost money so I assume my insurance doesn’t cover extra things! I was super upset he didn’t even test my total testosterone!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He told me don’t stop cycle cause ur t will be to low,and he told me no more blood test for another 6 months because it cost money so I assume my insurance doesn’t cover extra things! I was super upset he didn’t even test my total testosterone!

**** that guy.

Don't you see that you have him by the balls?

Maybe BRICKS or somebody in the medical field can chime in, but I would assume the neglect he showed you and the advice to seek illegal means would be enough to get him in trouble with the board.

I would play hardball.

Reaction score
**** that guy.

Don't you see that you have him by the balls?

Maybe BRICKS or somebody in the medical field can chime in, but I would assume the neglect he showed you and the advice to seek illegal means would be enough to get him in trouble with the board.

I would play hardball.
I insisted he give me more bloodwork and he said no! Cost money for labs!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Set an appointment.

Tell him how awful you feel. Tell him about your lack of sex drive, how it’s negatively affecting who whole life: marriage/relationship, mood, depression, anxiety. Etc.

Say you are scared you’ll be caught breaking federal law by buying illicit steroids. Make sure you get him to acknowledge he advised you to source them yourself.

Ask him please to prescribe you test.

Recod the entire thing.

When he says “no”, hand him a letter you e written documenting everything that’s transpired between you. Tell him if he doesn’t play ball, one goes to the head of his hospital, the other to the medical board.

What he is doing is unethical and cruel. Take the gloves off and fight back.

Reaction score
Set an appointment.

Tell him how awful you feel. Tell him about your lack of sex drive, how it’s negatively affecting who whole life: marriage/relationship, mood, depression, anxiety. Etc.

Say you are scared you’ll be caught breaking federal law by buying illicit steroids. Make sure you get him to acknowledge he advised you to source them yourself.

Ask him please to prescribe you test.

Recod the entire thing.

When he says “no”, hand him a letter you e written documenting everything that’s transpired between you. Tell him if he doesn’t play ball, one goes to the head of his hospital, the other to the medical board.

What he is doing is unethical and cruel. Take the gloves off and fight back.
My next appointment is next year what do I do in the meantime? Got 5 weeks left of cycle and want to get hard!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
My endocrinologist always looks at me funny and waits to see some whacked out numbers lol...he orders definitive tests now not greater than, he prefers a hard number. It was way above 1500 then it was way above next set way point so now its actuall #s.. lol

He gives me shit for my runs but he also forewarns me of issues and risers in blood work..

He doesn't condone my lifestyle but he also tries to keep judgement to a minimum.....a good dr is a good thing to have

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Now you're coming off as a troll.

Try ****ing a guy. Maybe that’ll rev you up.

I can't believe that you entertained the idea that this guy wasn't a troll from the beginning. 650 e2? No hardon with 500 mg of test...ever? No way. Test level was in the 40's when he was tested by doc? Is he a she?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I can't believe that you entertained the idea that this guy wasn't a troll from the beginning. 650 e2? No hardon with 500 mg of test...ever? No way. Test level was in the 40's when he was tested by doc? Is he a she?

Nor 19’s can give a wildly high, false e2 reading.

You can be on grams of test and still suffer ED/low sex drive.

His FREE test was 46.

He might be a she. Who knows;)?

Reaction score
Nor 19’s can give a wildly high, false e2 reading.

You can be on grams of test and still suffer ED/low sex drive.

His FREE test was 46.

He might be a she. Who knows;)?
I’m being so serious I have no reason to lie the doctor won’t help I need ur guys help let me ask should I add nova with aromasin or up my aromasin to 50 mg?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m being so serious I have no reason to lie the doctor won’t help I need ur guys help let me ask should I add nova with aromasin or up my aromasin to 50 mg?

i don’t think you’re going to get anymore help than the solid advice I gave you about trying homosexual intercourse.

Cheers, NaturallyImpotent.

New Threads