Need Advice on First Cycle Test E 500mg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey I got a question for ai. When I start seeing some sides from high estrogen is it good to take ai on the same day as pinning days? So I pin Sunday and Thursday, I'll do .5mg of AI right after. Is this a good idea? I did some research but got kidna confused. There are so many mix answers for them to take it.
Some guys take the AI on pin days..AI's are confusing I usually just pop a full 1 mg second i feel any kinda estrogen side and it clears that shit right up

Reaction score
Hey I got a question for ai. When I start seeing some sides from high estrogen is it good to take ai on the same day as pinning days? So I pin Sunday and Thursday, I'll do .5mg of AI right after. Is this a good idea? I did some research but got kidna confused. There are so many mix answers for them of how to take it.

Reaction score
Some guys take the AI on pin days..AI's are confusing I usually just pop a full 1 mg second i feel any kinda estrogen side and it clears that shit right up

So just one dose? What if I dont feel that its clearing up? How far apart do I take another one?

I hate jumping in blind. I wish there is bloodtest kit that will show instant results for cheap lol.

At the end of week 5 I'll get my bloodwork done again. Shit's expensive. Just 3 bloodwork is $180 total with tax and everything.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So just one dose? What if I dont feel that its clearing up? How far apart do I take another one?

I hate jumping in blind. I wish there is bloodtest kit that will show instant results for cheap lol.

At the end of week 5 I'll get my bloodwork done again. Shit's expensive. Just 3 bloodwork is $180 total with tax and everything.
Almost everyone does it blind thats why i said its confusing ..Unless u have multiple cycles with multiple blood tests theres no real way to know what dose to take

Reaction score
Sorry for asking too many questions guys :(
I have some questions on HCG. I just want this cycle to be good. As i mentioned in my thread, i will run
HCG from week 8-16 250iu twice a wk. Week 17 250iu EOD. Week 18 500iu EOD.
Is this a good protocol to stick to? Just want to make sure since no one touched on it.

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help guys. Right now everything is going good. I train like a beast lift way heavier than before. Strength is through the roof right now. Going up on every excercises. I'm currently going 6 days a week. Pulls/Push/Legs/Cardio/break/then repeat. Somehow I am losing weight but still able to keep all the strength which is awesome. Im sitting at 215lbs. I'd get pumps from lifting groceries lol. I'm also upping my macros to 330g protein and 420g for carbs. I can't eat all the protein so I'm just blending the chicken breast as a shake. I know it's gross. Before i start losing weight i was eating at 260g protein and 350g carbs.

Estrogen side effects is minimal. Sensitive nimples. So I started with .5 arimidex every injection day and now reduce to .5 arimidex once a week. I dont seem to notice anything. My mid bloodwork will be next monday.

I still have quite some time to up my strength. I have questions for afterwards tho. Should I throw in GW in pct to help me keep the strength or is there something else I can do so i dont loose all of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last update. I'm in my last week of pct. Everything went well. The last end of cycle my esters spike very high but arimidex got control of that. I have kept most of my gain if not all of it. At the end I decided to cut down diet and was able to lose 25 lbs while on cycle and kept all the muscles which was super nice. Thank you all.

Reaction score
I am planning to get on the next cycle but not until the next few months. I'm gonna give my body rest and enjoy this look :p

New Threads