Need Advice on First Cycle Test E 500mg

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have been reading this forum for quit sometime but never post anything. I feel like this forum would be good to ask for some advice. I weight at 225. Bf 17%. Height is 6ft. I've been lifting for 3 years closer to 4. I'm Asian, so i'm pretty much skinny my whole life. I weighted about 135 3 years ago. Then I found lifting. I guess you can say i'm a power-lifter. I like doing heavy weight 3-5 reps.

My goal is to be more shredded and muscular but still keep my strength. I can dead-lift 600lbs any day but still look like peter griffin. Lol. I tried cutting, and lost 20lbs but my strength went way down where I didn't feel like myself. I would try to pull 400lbs but felt like 600+. I've been looking at gear to break this barrier for quit sometime. Was thinking of doing this a year ago but got scared. Every time i research, i'd always learn new things even now. So just taking my time to do whatever is correct. So here goes my plan. Let me know what I need to change. Also help advice me on my macros if you can. How much calories? How much grams in protein, carbs, fiber, fats etc. I work in a restaurant so i have unlimited to chicken breast, steam rice, broccoli, and zucchini etc. If there any particular food I should eat during this cycle that would benefit my gains? Vitamins? Beneficial oil? Whatever it is just throw it at me lol. Sorry if i seem stupid. Thank you for your time guys. Sorry if my English is bad.

Week 1-15 250mg Test E twice per week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg 1dose every 4 hours / Blackstone cycle support 2-4 caps everyday (how much should I take?)
Week 8 - 16 HCG 250 IU twice wk / Week 17 250 IU Every other day / Week 18 500 IU EOD
Week 19-22 Clomid 50/50/25/25
For Al i have Megabol Inh-AR Aromatase - plan to use it only when gyno occurs because try joints problems (how much should I take?)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Few things I can see is, personally drop your dbol and see how you react to the test only. You will need blood work pre cycle then again 4-5 weeks in to assess your test/estrogen levels amongst other things. Your AI is garbage you need a proper Ai not an over the counter one like Arimidex or aromasin. And although I don’t do PCT myself I think you need nolvadex as well as clomid but someone else will help you there soon enough. I don’t know a lot about HCG either sorry

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I don’t see your age either can you let us know that too please

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I guess you can say i'm a power-lifter.

My goal is to be more shredded and muscular but still keep my strength.

As someone who used to have to make weight constantly I can say that losing weight and keeping strength is possible but more and more difficult the amount you lose. You say you train for low-moderate reps. I would suggest, if you're serious about strength gain for powerlifting, to start a hypertrophy bloc of say 6-8 weeks focussing on the weak points of each of your lifts and then go on to a dedicated strength bloc using your current low-moderate reps. The hypertrophy bloc should provide the additional work capacity often needed to break through pbs.

If you are set on anabolics however to get you there, my strength increased more on var than it did on dbol but dbol I think is the right choice if you plan on putting on more size. I would wait to see if anyone else chimes in on the steroid side however as that's not my area of expertise!

Kitten

Reaction score
I am 26 BTW. I know this is not a source forum but I've been looking for US pct domestic and all of them only do encrypt currency. Which is something Im really confused about. Cant get it wrap around my head for some reason. Do you have any suggestion? Also for the Al i got, i did some research on it too but i might not be as strong as Arimidex or aromasin. Thanks for the advice! tho. I def need to take more time to get everything in place before i even do anything. And for blood work, i am working on that. Since im gathering other things around i haven't look at what online site im gonna be using. Any suggestion to this one? Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can add var or change dbol to var but I am just trying to stick with what people recommend as first cycle and be easy with my body as much as i can. I still have a lot of research to do. But def need to learn more about var. before i adjust anything. For training program i'll def have to look into that more. Thank you :)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It’s good your educating yourself first more often that not newbies pin then start asking questions. Where are you located?

Reaction score
Test only. Nothing else. 500mg, 15 weeks, then pct. Have real ai on hand not some bunk otc shit.

As for PCT, can’t help you with dosage but you’ll want nolva and clomid.

Reaction score
Thank you guys. My plan now is to get some arimidex and nolvadex to add in. What should be my doese for the two?Then I'll do more research for blood test. Any suggestions to what I should get tested?

And for Dbol I know you said not to take it at all. Does anyone else recommend that or should I take it 4 weeks after test start kicking in.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Dbol will fire your estrogen through the roof, the reason for test only is to get your blood work done and dial in your AI dose to have your estrogen under control. This will be done through blood wrk pre cycle to get your normal levels them 4-5 weeks into cycle to adjust your AI if necessary.

Thank you guys. My plan now is to get some arimidex and nolvadex to add in. What should be my doese for the two?Then I'll do more research for blood test. Any suggestions to what I should get tested?

And for Dbol I know you said not to take it at all. Does anyone else recommend that or should I take it 4 weeks after test start kicking in.

Reaction score
You’ll get mixed answers on the dbol but what’s the point? The only real reason is to use it as a kickstarter, because you won’t start feeling the test for 4-6 weeks. But really you need to know how to run test. Then once you figure that out, future cycles can include other drugs. But test is always the constant.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont do the d bol.

Run another cycle with it after, if you truly want to learn and want to great big......Your going to be be cycling for the next few years on and off. i am not sure what being Asian has to do with anything but your 6ft and 225 now. 17% isnt great, but shit, it could be a whole lot worse too.

If you really want to run an oral, go for var or Tbol to jump start because they will not give you a huge jump in estrogen. D bol would be better for gains, but shit....I still have friends considering to remove their minor minor gyno they got from it while we all ran stuff in college.

We had no AIs, no advice or knowledge, etc. Just went into it blind.

But your a big boy, you do as you please.

Reaction score
I'm getting al and nolvadex from aipctshop. Just ordered today. I tried looking for domestic but most of them are overpriced or payment through bitcoin. I'd prefer WU.

As bloodwork goes. I still have no knowledge of where to get it. I have found some labs in my area but do they require doctors order? If that's so I'll probably have to find a good bloodwork source online. I also talked to some people. They said it not normal for you to just get blood tested without doctors order. I just dont want to look suspicious.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm getting al and nolvadex from aipctshop. Just ordered today. I tried looking for domestic but most of them are overpriced or payment through bitcoin. I'd prefer WU.

As bloodwork goes. I still have no knowledge of where to get it. I have found some labs in my area but do they require doctors order? If that's so I'll probably have to find a good bloodwork source online. I also talked to some people. They said it not normal for you to just get blood tested without doctors order. I just dont want to look suspicious.

Go to privatemdlabs and use coupon code OCT19 at the checkout. It’s 15%off, get the blood work first so you know what your natural levels are. You’ll be able to tell if your pct worked.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a bunch of different test. Which one do you recommend?

get the female hormone panel. There is a spot that you choose to be male. It’s the cheapest way to go.

New Threads