Thread: kalpa pharm?

Thanks

kalpa pharm?

i recently won a contest on another board and i came in first place!!! hahahaha. The contest was to guess a number between 1-1000 and the top three who got closest would be able to choose from
    1. 10ml bottle test eth
    2. 100 10mg winny tab
    3. 100 10mg d-bol tabs

well i got the closest with the number 787 so i get first pick at what i want....so i chose the Kalpa Pharm. D-bols cause they are always useful and i have plenty of test and if i don't run them i know my boys will grab them from me. NE ways....was ne one had experience with this lab? I know that this lab is all over the net on all sorts of sources pages...mainly all the international sources. I think it supposledly comes from India or something. Anyways, is the shit any good? It's free so i'm not complaining lol. But i never received ne thing from overseas and never really ****ed with those common labs that every other site has.

Kalpa ne good?
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli's"

Thanks

Re: kalpa pharm?

Had a buddy of mine who was running Kalpa, he is Tibetian and that ****er grew like a weed off their product before he started to run Pinn. Hey bro its free so I would def take it. Better yet I think it's really bad send it my way LMAO J/K.

Thanks

lol everyone saying that....u mother ****ers should of played the guessing game. 787 is number one i guess lol...I couldn't believe it....i never win shit or get lucky but i think my life and karma is changing these days....i'e lived a little crazy the past years and i'm getting wiser and turning my life in s different defections.

I just rob the armored cars now

no more banks

Thanks

well what do u know the good old boys at GBN came thru with 100 d-bols in the box today! i'll keep u updated about quality i might do end my clcle with 4 weeks of d-bols also as i kick started with 4 weeks of d-bols, but who knows...i'm just anxious to see the quality of these kalpa goods....they came thru with a pretty good ta considering it was international