Help! Need PCT regimen, i got effd by the doc

Reaction score
Long story short, I got sold on TRT by a clinical doctor when I didn't need it and I'd like to come off it. I'd like to do a PCT to get myself to natural levels as soon as possible.
The doc had me on 240MG/ML of test cyp and 300iu of HCG every 4 days. I was on this cycle for about 12 weeks, maybe 1/2 weeks more. Could someone help me and guide me as to what I need to do for my PCT? I didn't prepare for this as I never intended to go on Testosterone. I've seen a variety of suggestions on dosages and the time to start on your PCT, I'm a bit confused as to what approach to take. Again, I never did the prep work as I never intended to go on a cycle.

For my situation, would you guys recommend Clomid, Nolvadex, or both? How should I dose it and for how long? When should I start my PCT cycle?
any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why would a doc put you on trt if you didn't need it? did some blood work show low test levels? explain please

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Seems strange that a doc would do that. But if you want to jump off, do a hcg blast followed by a nolva and clomid pct for a month

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You're children must be constantly embarrassed!

lmao right, i can see cj busting out the worst of the worst dad jokes in front of the kids friends lol

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
My levels did come out low the first blood test, but they were due to other factors. He decided to jump the gun and place me on TRT, assured me that I needed it.

Reaction score
Seems strange that a doc would do that. But if you want to jump off, do a hcg blast followed by a nolva and clomid pct for a month
I don't have any more HCG. I took it the last 2 times I injected myself, would that be enough? How much Nolva and clomid do I take, and when do I start taking it?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
240MG/ML every 4 days, doc said to take it this way as it helps with crashes.. he called it split dosing.

Are you taking 1 full CC of this 240mg/ml Test every 4 days? The 240mg/ml is just the concentration of what's in the vial, I haven't seen yet exactly how much of this you're taking. I find it hard to believe that your Dr is giving you a full cc of this every 4 days.

New Threads