Thanks

1st Cycle- Estrogen Level/Calories

First cycle, started today, 300 test c a week. My age is in my mid 40ís. Going for a 10 week. Been on T therapy for 6 months and getting decent results. Looking to bulk up and lose some chest fat. My gut is gone, just have some fat left on my chest. I have been adding pec muscle. In order to cut some fat, but still bulk, How many calories/protein(grams) should I consume. Been using whey. Also, at what level of estrogen should I kick in arimidex? Always had sensitive nipples, so hard to tell if gyno is hitting, my highest level has been 40 with T therapy. I get blood test done as needed. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 1,284 Posts
    Whats your trt dose and how much AI do you need to keep your Estrogen in check on that?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbulk View Post
    First cycle, started today, 300 test c a week. My age is in my mid 40’s. Going for a 10 week. Been on T therapy for 6 months and getting decent results. Looking to bulk up and lose some chest fat. My gut is gone, just have some fat left on my chest. I have been adding pec muscle. In order to cut some fat, but still bulk, How many calories/protein(grams) should I consume. Been using whey. Also, at what level of estrogen should I kick in arimidex? Always had sensitive nipples, so hard to tell if gyno is hitting, my highest level has been 40 with T therapy. I get blood test done as needed. Thanks
    Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Whats your trt dose and how much AI do you need to keep your Estrogen in check on that?
    My TRT is .4 cc so 100 a week. Not doing an AI. My estrogen went up to 39 on TRT and I did arimidex, but it knocked me down to feeling like I did before TRT. No libido, no energy. Anything over 40 estrogen the lab is saying is out of range, but for gyno, is there a range?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 1,284 Posts
    There are other issues than gunk, you ban have it in hand and not take it unless you feel sides then at 4 weeks get bloods and then add the AI accordingly or not you might not need it

Quote Originally Posted by bigbulk View Post
    My TRT is .4 cc so 100 a week. Not doing an AI. My estrogen went up to 39 on TRT and I did arimidex, but it knocked me down to feeling like I did before TRT. No libido, no energy. Anything over 40 estrogen the lab is saying is out of range, but for gyno, is there a range?

Never wipe your arse with an angry hedgehog