EVO Genetics labs

Reaction score
My personal history. I got some of this Test C 300mg/ml from a EVO Genetics labs (UGBM) and I have way too many for my treatment, I am willing to part with some of them. No I do not deal personally, I will ship only, from USA. Sterile Gear. I am using some and must say it is strong, I can feel the difference. Again I do not visit this site everyday all day long, so I will be slow to return responses.
test C.jpg

Attachments

• 20190930_210733.jpg
    20190930_210733.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
What a great deal officer, where do I sign up?

Reaction score
What a great deal officer, where do I sign up?

:32 (18):
No officer, good one. Not free either, I paid for so should you. Hahaha
But serious let me know. I will try to send USPS to the location you let me know. Tracking too. First class darn it.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Obvuously I don't know anything about you, where you're from and your current social situation. You don't know anyone on a local level that you can pass that on to? Friends, aquantences, gym rats in your area. Lot easier than trying push it on an Internet forum.

Reaction score
Just curious. Obvuously I don't know anything about you, where you're from and your current social situation. You don't know anyone on a local level that you can pass that on to? Friends, aquantences, gym rats in your area. Lot easier than trying push it on an Internet forum.

I am new in the area completely. Use to live at a base now I am 3k miles away, and only 6 months here. So I know very few people. I do not want to offer at my gym and I am very scared to offer at somebody else's gym. So a complicated case. But I will do it. Somehow. I may delete this post anyways.

Reaction score
Would he have to worry about an expiration date of some sort, or does that only matter once it is pierced?

Reaction score
My personal history. I got some of this Test C 300mg/ml from a EVO Genetics labs (UGBM) and I have way too many for my treatment, I am willing to part with some of them. No I do not deal personally, I will ship only, from USA. Sterile Gear. I am using some and must say it is strong, I can feel the difference. Again I do not visit this site everyday all day long, so I will be slow to return responses.
View attachment 8636
I’ll buy some.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Weird that this guys very first post is,”I’ll buy some”!! I was gonna put in a huge order, but then I figured I’d just throw it out the window, what’s the difference!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is up with all of these steroid selling post lately? What the actual fuk?

Like fuking ology here

haha this thread is over a month old. Can't really consider that lately. Lately would be like, last week. Plus OP was giving it away, not selling it. Lol

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
haha this thread is over a month old. Can't really consider that lately. Lately would be like, last week. Plus OP was giving it away, not selling it. Lol

He was selling it, in his second post on the thread he mentions its not free.

:32 (18):
No officer, good one. Not free either, I paid for so should you. Hahaha
But serious let me know. I will try to send USPS to the location you let me know. Tracking too. First class darn it.