How much eq

Reaction score
Hello all did one cycle already of sust 300 1 shot per week. I was not aware that that you should do the shots every 3 days, but i got some strength gains. I ran it for 12 weeks along with 150mg every 10 days cyp for my DR prescribed trt

Working on my next one and still looking for more sources as mine is off on deployment for 6 months

I am doing 150mg sust 2x a week along with my 200mg cyp. Right not its sunday 200cycp, Tuesday 150mg sust thursday 150sust. Not sure if I should count that as 300mg a week of test of 500 ( count trt or not count trt)

I also have 10ml of 500mg equipoise. Opinions have been all over if i should run it 10 weeks at 500mg, a couple people said 250 for 20 weeks and do 12 weeks t roughly 400. I am thinking i should have it until i can run it for 14-16 weeks thoughts? Some of the websites talking about amounts say 200mg a week is a min amount for a man but i had not heard of that low a dose.

Also i have some dianabol. Is there any benefit to running 20-30 mg for 4-6 weeks with just sustanon?

I also figure i can do 3 shots of sust a week for 450 so at least I improve on the last cycle.

Thought i would get some opinions.

Now once i get sources situation my next cycle will be test, eq and deca. Probably about 500-700 test, 300 deca and 500eq and it will probably be a 16 or 20 week cycle with the last two weeks dropping the deca and eq.

Since I am on trt and only get dr monitored bloods twice per week I am figuring 8 weeks between cycles running 16-20 weeks. Would that be ok if i am not using anything harsh or is that too short a rest?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Eq has one of the longest esters. And usually requires a high dose to yield significant results.

10ml of 500mg/ml is simply not enough.

Save it for your next cycle.

Try out the dbol this run. Take it 1.5 hours before your workout.

you are currently running 500mg of test. The trt dose + sustanon.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
500mg/ml eq? ouchhh.
what Jin said
aaand
you've only begun experimenting, so take it easy.
do a cycle with test + deca
then
test + eq
or reverse
30mg dbol pwo is nice.

GSgator

Reaction score
I love EQ and I’ve ran it dozens of times. IMO the minimum amount should be 600mg a wk and it should be ran for 16 weeks or longer. I honestly don’t start to see EQ start it’s magic till around 6 to 8 weeks it take forever to kick in it has a very long ester.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I remember the good old days when EQ came in 50 mg per mL but came in a 30 mL, 50 mL, or 100 mL bottle. The term "human pincushion" comes to mind...

Now that I have aged, it plays hell with my rbc and hematocrit in doses as low as 400 mg per week. :(

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
go with that dianabol 10mg 3x a day 30mg total.

weeks 4-8 if going 12 weeks

5 - 9 if youre going 14 weeks.

Reaction score
go with that dianabol 10mg 3x a day 30mg total.

weeks 4-8 if going 12 weeks

5 - 9 if youre going 14 weeks.

So 5 weeks? I only have 100 tabs. Should i drop to 20mg or stay with the 30 for 4 weeks?

Does it matter when i take it? I am a bit insomnic as is so i was hoping i dont have to take it ultra late and on workout days should it all be pre-workout?

Also i know liver protection is a must which i will have to order. I have a couple options. The person i got it from who reps for a sponsor on another forum recommended the Rich Piana 5% liver organ protection ( about $26-30). I personally have taken Purus Labs Organ Shield ( $19-21) This one https://www.ebay.com/itm/GAT-LIVER-...Detox-60-capsules-CYCLE-SUPPORT-/291662028752 its really cheap and this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/LIQUIDATIO...ech-see-listing/143291471071?var=442313110894 i did not see milk thistle. I had also heard some guys just take like 1000mg of milk thistle and some nac? Thoughts?

Thanks for the help guys. I am going to hang on to the eq. I have heard doses all over the place from min of 200 a week to 500mg being pretty good but 600 being better. I am going to save it and ensure its a long cycle.

One person mentioned for hte combo to use deca first. Can i get away with 200-300mg of deca with the test (300+200 trt plus cycle) be a decent cycle. I would rather not have to run caber as it seems more expensive than the gear. I know i should do a few more cycles before even thinking about tren.

I have some paypal cash from ebay sales. As you know I am not going to be buying gear with that and still working on bitcoin set up. YOu can find sten, dmz, epistaine on ebay would any of those be a good add? Also I think one company that takes paypal still has LMG for some "good customers" from back in the day. Would that be a good add?

Thanks for all the help guys.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
TUDCA hands down the best liver protector. Should be on eBay.

please research and come up with a good cycle. Piecing it together doesn’t work.

Really you only have enough dbol to get a sense of it.

Running 300 deca with trt isn’t a good cycle either.

Slow down. Plan. Buy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will check tudca out. is that a stand alone or combine it? Also I was going to run 300 deca and 500 test. I need to find some pre done cycles. I have seen some pro cycles, but I have no plans for that. Mostly getting strong is what i am looking for. The trt has me feeling great. I just figure since I am not longer considered natural I might as well get the most benefit I can without compromising my health.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I will check tudca out. is that a stand alone or combine it? Also I was going to run 300 deca and 500 test. I need to find some pre done cycles. I have seen some pro cycles, but I have no plans for that. Mostly getting strong is what i am looking for. The trt has me feeling great. I just figure since I am not longer considered natural I might as well get the most benefit I can without compromising my health.

Why not do your own research and decide what cycle is best for you based on the knowledge you obtain?

Are your workouts based solely on watching other people in the gym or do you actually understand technique, form and progressive overload?

Just because others are doing something doesn’t mean it’s good/wise/practical/safe/etc.

If you run TUDCA you shan’t need anything else.

Reaction score
thanks on the tudca. I do both. I learn from others as well as research. Steroids are one thing it seems there is so much out there that i value opinions of longterm members on boards like these. hell there are people out there that say just take dboll on workout days and one even said 10mg a day with my trt would give me a benefit. When i was way younger Bill phillips had the anabolic reference guide and i do recall several good cycles from it just not the details.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love EQ and I’ve ran it dozens of times. IMO the minimum amount should be 600mg a wk and it should be ran for 16 weeks or longer. I honestly don’t start to see EQ start it’s magic till around 6 to 8 weeks it take forever to kick in it has a very long ester.

THIS>>>

600mg of 16wks, than it will still linger around another 2wks.

you will want to donate blood at least twice during the 16wks

TUCDA and liver52....IMHO

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
And i think i read donate blood every 5 weeks while on eq?
Donate as often as you can. It's good for your overall health and my save the life of another. Over the years, I'm over 3 gallons of blood. Good chance someone life got better with those donations.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
You should plan your cycles based on your goals. Not with what you have on hand. I have stuff that has been sitting because I am not ready for that particular AAS. Its hard to figure out your cycle history. Seems to be one of your first couple, so I would keep it simple. Starters is usually just test, this is done to see how your body reacts to one substance. Next is usually test/deca, for the same reason. (and usually for bulking) After that, some throw in an oral for the first 4/5 weeks, then moves up.

I would plan a 12-14 week cycle, purchase what I needed, and make sure I have an AI on hand and all my PCT. No offense but right now it appears that you are all over the place. Keep in mind that AAS will be pointless if your diet and training are crap.

You have been given some good advice so far. Keep learning my friend.

Reaction score
I’m not gonna recommend high dosages to someone who doesn’t have the experience under their belt, but honestly eq needs to be taken at 600-800/week to see its full potential. It takes a while for it to start seeing results so it’s best to be taken for 12 weeks minimum, 15-20 preferably

Reaction score
I hear the 600-800 is pretty good, but I might just start with 500 since it will be my first combined compound. Initially this will be my third cycle. I was told always count my trt dosage in my total so i have ran since febuary 2019 150mg every 10 days for trt until september of last year year. At some I6 ran a 12 week sustanon ( it was all i had access to) and cypionate cycle totalling 500mg a week. Then in October 2019 i ran a 14 weeker at 650-750 ( measuring issue).

I had heard that deca, dbol and test are a great first mixed compound cycle, so I was going to run 600-700mg test, 350-450 deca and 5-6 weeks of dbol at 30mg a day. Now i have always been a big guy. I have lost about 30 lbs since on trt and cycles, but I am still 299 and bf is at about 16-16.5% with no health issues but high tryglcerides, which i was told is more genetic than diet, but i have made much better choices in dieting and using more protein shakes. The consensus was though NOT TO DO that cycle and use the eq and if i use a kicker to use tbol, dmz, or epi maybe superdrol.

Any other thougsht i would love to hear as i have a source for deca and eq now, but really leaning towards teh eq. I dont want to blow up with water and fat, but since i do some bodyguard work i am not as concerned with weight as many would be.

New Threads