Hi I'm Pat, please give me a diet and routine check

Reaction score
Like the red and black, and the general vibe. Found this place number 2 on duckduckgo for body building forum, gj guys. Here's what I take and do, got my mouth in a vice so you can all jump down my throat lmao! But please, give me some tips esp about how much to do of this or that, or what to add, or take out.

Diet:
Gordons fish filet
Tostiquos
Chicken Nuggets
Roast beef, turkey, fat free cheese, wheat bread sandwitches
slim jims
nutrigrain bars
fruit cups
skim milk
ice tea
low sodium v8 juice
water

Suppliments:
Equate sugar free fiber - 1/2 dose morning
Equate ClearLAX - - 1/2 dose morning
Mens every day vitimin - morning
glucosamine / msm - morning
ProSeries Alpha Test- 1/2 dose3x day
Super Male Vitality - 1/2 dose 3x day
Body Fitness Isolate Protein - 1/2 dose 3x day

Exercize:
i did the cardio and lost 50 lbs
then i goofed around in the gym with full body 20 reps till i knew what i was doing a little more
now i split top/bot at 12 reps every day, 8-10 sets.
ams day:
pectoral isolation with cable fly lunges, lat pull downs, free weight curls, deltoid machine, row, triceps extension machine, free weight curls again
legs day:
leg extention machine, squat machine, left right isolator machine(does your whole core) x12reps x2legs
i get tired and the reps go down to 10 at the end

what are some ways i can improve

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
As far as the exercise goes, if your enjoying it and it’s working then there is no need to change. As for the supplements, keep the multivitamin, glucosamine, and the protein maybe add some fish oil. the rest are just going to effect your wallet and your arse hole. You can’t shit yourself thin

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
My first question would be: What are your goals? Size or strength?

I tend to shoot for varying macros that hit my calorie mark. I generally shoot for 150 to 200 grams of protein per day, 150 to 300 grams of carbs, and the rest in fat. I tend to do 300 grams of carbs on heavy lifting days, then drop to 150 grams on the non-lifting days. This particular diet is where I made my best gains versus high fat low carb diets which caused me to have health issues.

Reaction score
i dont know about counting the grams i just eat whats delicious, but maybe i should. i actually thought it was an ok diet because its all different kinds of protein. the fiber and stool softener i think are just healthy for anyone to do. whats wrong with chicken nuggets? theyre cheap! i thought skim milk was the best, and the slim jims are to make sure i have protein coming in at all hours of the day.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You need fibre and stool softener because your diet is shit

i dont know about counting the grams i just eat whats delicious, but maybe i should. i actually thought it was an ok diet because its all different kinds of protein. the fiber and stool softener i think are just healthy for anyone to do. whats wrong with chicken nuggets? theyre cheap! i thought skim milk was the best, and the slim jims are to make sure i have protein coming in at all hours of the day.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deadlift? Bench?

strange assortment of food. I’d eat less processed junk. That includes nutrigrain bars.

Welcome

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You're either daft or trolling: thinking slim Jim’s and chicken nuggets will help you meet your weight loss/body recomp goals.

Reaction score
lol alright you're not the first guys to tell me slim jims and chicken nuggets are bad, i just need to be told a lot of times b4 i believe stuff i guess. i just dont get it. what makes it processed? eating it is a process!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

If you're serious, don't worry about counting grams at all of anything right now. First goal is to make better choices. Eat real food, stuff that if you look at you'd recognize its real form in nature. Slim Jims, no. Steak, yes. Nuggets, no. Chicken thighs, yes. Stool softener, no. Veggies, yes.

Eat as much as you want, as long as it's REAL food. That's step 1. Worry about quantity later, but I'm betting that making better choices will take care of quantity all by itself, without you even having to worry about it.

Reaction score
but what about the Gordon's fish fillets? what if the process is to dip it in batter cook it and freeze it. is that processed? why is that so bad?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
but what about the Gordon's fish fillets? what if the process is to dip it in batter cook it and freeze it. is that processed? why is that so bad?

Be an adult. Eat fish. :32 (20):

Is it processed? Have you ever seen a fish stick swimming in the sea?

It's not awful, no. But it could be better. Every step in the right direction is a step closer to your goals.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I find powdered Black Rhino horn to be the most effective.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads