Ao nutrition, anabolic outlaws products.

Reaction score
Just curious has anyone tried anabolic outlaws pro hormones? And if so what results did you get? What about side effects. Just got back into the gym last week. Haven’t worked out for a long time but I felt like I needed to lose some weight, and start getting back into shape. Anyway just looking for some insight as to weather or not they are worth it. They are non methylated which is supposed to be easier on the liver. I was just thinking about trying them out. Something to give me an edge to accelerate the process of building muscle and burning fat. Anyway feedback would be appreciated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just curious has anyone tried anabolic outlaws pro hormones? And if so what results did you get? What about side effects. Just got back into the gym last week. Haven’t worked out for a long time but I felt like I needed to lose some weight, and start getting back into shape. Anyway just looking for some insight as to weather or not they are worth it. They are non methylated which is supposed to be easier on the liver. I was just thinking about trying them out. Something to give me an edge to accelerate the process of building muscle and burning fat. Anyway feedback would be appreciated.

Welcome. Please tell us about yourself in the new member introduction section.

Methylated is not easier on the liver. Opposite in fact.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

He said Non-methylated is easier on the liver.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
But if it's non-methylated, doesn't the liver pretty much break it al down, therefore making it pretty much useless?

Reaction score
That’s really good advice. I was just researching supps and was wondering if anyone has tried the. Thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

He said Non-methylated is easier on the liver.

that is just what I have read is the non methylated is less toxic on the liver. I read that from online sources. I don’t know how true that is. I was just curious if anyone had tried their products, and how they work.

Reaction score
Let me ask this. I have absolute no knowledge of using gear. If after a year of lifting if I decided to run cycles what would be a good place, or products to start with, including pct, and on cycle therapy, and where to get the stuff? Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Let me ask this. I have absolute no knowledge of using gear. If after a year of lifting if I decided to run cycles what would be a good place, or products to start with, including pct, and on cycle therapy, and where to get the stuff? Any help is appreciated.
We can’t help you with that. Nobody here is going to tell you where to get gear from.

What you should do is get yourself on a good training program/schedule that fits your goals and that you can maintain consistency at. Get your eating in order to obtain whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish. Make progress naturally.

Spend your free time learning. Hang out on this board, all the info in the world is here. Ask questions. As they say, post up, make friends. Anything you need to learn is right here on this site.

Reaction score
We can’t help you with that. Nobody here is going to tell you where to get gear from.

What you should do is get yourself on a good training program/schedule that fits your goals and that you can maintain consistency at. Get your eating in order to obtain whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish. Make progress naturally.

Spend your free time learning. Hang out on this board, all the info in the world is here. Ask questions. As they say, post up, make friends. Anything you need to learn is right here on this site.

thanx for the advice man. Will do.

Reaction score
Welcome. Please tell us about yourself in the new member introduction section.

Methylated is not easier on the liver. Opposite in fact.

that is what I meant, non-methylated.

Reaction score
One more question on this prohormone topic. Why does everyone say to stay away from them? I have heard a lot of back and forth. Some say they don’t work and give side effects similar or worse than gear. Others say that they got good results with no sides. I was just curious about them, because I was thinking about cycling them later down the road.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
One more question on this prohormone topic. Why does everyone say to stay away from them? I have heard a lot of back and forth. Some say they don’t work and give side effects similar or worse than gear. Others say that they got good results with no sides. I was just curious about them, because I was thinking about cycling them later down the road.

I got great results with little side effects from Animal Stack back in the early 2000’s.

Only downside is now I’m on trt for life and can’t have kids.

The issue is you just don’t know what’s actually in them and what effects they’ll have.

Just like designer drugs like synthetic weed: just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it isn’t far worse for you than something controlled by the government.

Reaction score
I got great results with little side effects from Animal Stack back in the early 2000’s.

The issue is you just don’t know what’s actually in them and what effects they’ll have.

Just like designer drugs like synthetic weed: just because it’s legal doesn’t mean it isn’t far worse for you than something controlled by the government.

I guess that’s a good point you make. I didn’t really think about it in that aspect.

Reaction score

I’ve been doing a lot of meal prepping lately. I’ve been cooking up a bunch of salmon, chicken breast, brown rice, sweet potatoes, egg whites, fruits and veggies. Staying away from soda, candy and sugary crap. And and also trying to keep the sodium low. As far as carbs go I’ve been eating only complex carbs, and staying away from anything that has simple carbs. My main focus is getting my diet on point because I know that it’s a key to success. If you eat like shit every singe day you can’t expect to get good results even with performance enhancers I would imagine. Like the old saying goes “garbage in, garbage out”. Half assed efforts will get you half assed results.

With the diet changes I made i already lost 6lbs by lifting and doing a mile of cardio post workout. My goal is to get down to about 225. Right now I weigh 261. I am 6’2”.

later down the road I’ll probably get to a point where I want to take things to the next level, which is why I was curious from input from anyone who might have experience with them.

thanks fir the feed back though it us appreciated

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ohh i have the "frog juice" , it is a mixture of 50mg testosterone base 50mg trenbolone base 25mg anadrol base 25mg Dbol. Any of guys contact me ifu interested in it

New Threads