Confusion on preparing 2nd cycle. test p/anavar

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats up guys im about to start my second cycle in about 2 months, im now just preparing my cycle and all ,and need some insight. my first cycle was test e 500mg ew 1-12 40mg dbol 1-4. i gained about 15lb and kept about 6lb due to horrible diet and pct but now got all that jam packed.

For this upcoming cycle i wanted to gain as much lean mass as possible.(no bloat)
heres what i came up with.

test prop 1-10 100mg eod
anavar either 6-10 100mg ed OR 2-10 50mg ed? this is the confusion part.
adex 2-10 .50 e3d

pct= nolva 40/20/20/20

also wondering if anyone may have a better cycle for me to run for this one? any opinions are welcomes, as thats what im looking for.

stats
21 yrs
14%bf
5'10
184lb

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats up guys im about to start my second cycle in about 2 months, im now just preparing my cycle and all ,and need some insight. my first cycle was test e 500mg ew 1-12 40mg dbol 1-4. i gained about 15lb and kept about 6lb due to horrible diet and pct but now got all that jam packed.

For this upcoming cycle i wanted to gain as much lean mass as possible.(no bloat)
heres what i came up with.

test prop 1-10 100mg eod
anavar either 6-10 100mg ed OR 2-10 50mg ed? this is the confusion part.
adex 2-10 .50 e3d

pct= nolva 40/20/20/20

also wondering if anyone may have a better cycle for me to run for this one? any opinions are welcomes, as thats what im looking for.

stats
21 yrs
14%bf
5'10
184lb

2-10@50mg. Don't worry about all these guys dosing at 100mg a day. 50mg of good var is plenty.

I would personally switch the adex for some aromasin. Just better ime.

You want to post up what really matters for this being a successful cycle? Diet and training. You aren't going to retain shit if you don't eat and train right no matter what compounds you use.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100 mg eod is just 350 mg a week , thats less than your last cycle AND var is not as strong as dbol. control bloat with with your anti estrogens and raise your test to 150 mg eod anyway.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100 mg eod is just 350 mg a week , thats less than your last cycle AND var is not as strong as dbol. control bloat with with your anti estrogens and raise your test to 150 mg eod anyway.

I agree with Dadawg on this. I would look at at least 150 mg eod. I know your also wanting to gain lbm with little bloat, but I have become a big fan of Oxymethalone (Abombs) on this cycle. Just like Dbol, they will cause bloat, but thats what AI's are for! I have been running Aromasin since week 2 on this cycle and I do not feel like I am retaining water. I go for blood test next week, so we will see for sure then. It might be worth your while to look at the profile on it. I don't worry about water retention from my compounds because a good AI prevents this anyway. If that's the case, there should no reason for that being a deciding factor on compounds imo.

Might want to add Clomid to your PCT. This will ensure you recover a little better than last time. Better safe than sorry is how I approach PCT.

I can also identify with you on the diet thing. First two cycles I did not know of places like SI. I am on my 4th now and I have gained more in 4 weeks than I would have in 12 before. Good luck brother!

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya i was also thinking about that. im guna raise it to 150 eod.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Dadawg on this. I would look at at least 150 mg eod. I know your also wanting to gain lbm with little bloat, but I have become a big fan of Oxymethalone (Abombs) on this cycle. Just like Dbol, they will cause bloat, but thats what AI's are for! I have been running Aromasin since week 2 on this cycle and I do not feel like I am retaining water. I go for blood test next week, so we will see for sure then. It might be worth your while to look at the profile on it. I don't worry about water retention from my compounds because a good AI prevents this anyway. If that's the case, there should no reason for that being a deciding factor on compounds imo.

Might want to add Clomid to your PCT. This will ensure you recover a little better than last time. Better safe than sorry is how I approach PCT.

I can also identify with you on the diet thing. First two cycles I did not know of places like SI. I am on my 4th now and I have gained more in 4 weeks than I would have in 12 before. Good luck brother!
ya man i know what u mean.i think ill also take that dbol in to mind and just control the bloat with the ai. and the reason for me doing the var is because i hurd some great things when on high dose of var.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think about extending my cycle to 12 weeks, and adding in npp. thought i would add in npp to help with gains and also help me ease up on my joint pain. so my cycle would look like this.

(test p)1-12 150mg eod
(npp)1-10 100mg eod
(anavar) 2-10 50mg eod
(adex) 1-pct

pct

nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25

What do you guys think?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think about extending my cycle to 12 weeks, and adding in npp. thought i would add in npp to help with gains and also help me ease up on my joint pain. so my cycle would look like this.

(test p)1-12 150mg eod
(npp)1-10 100mg eod
(anavar) 2-10 50mg eod
(adex) 1-pct

pct

nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25

What do you guys think?
I don't like the idea of adding 2 compounds you haven't used at the same time. Also. Take var ed not eod.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of adding 2 compounds you haven't used at the same time. Also. Take var ed not eod.
well i mean test is test no? only difference would be the ester. so isnt it that npp would only be considered the only compund i havent tried. unless the shorter ester would have my body react that much different. (educate me)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well i mean test is test no? only difference would be the ester. so isnt it that npp would only be considered the only compund i havent tried. unless the shorter ester would have my body react that much different. (educate me)
Npp and var. You are introducing 2 new compounds at the same time.

Reaction score
Yo I think you are confuse Npp is Nandrolone phenylproprionate so is not test but deca with a phenylpropionate ester. So you do really are introducing 2 new compounds if you never has used them before.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo I think you are confuse Npp is Nandrolone phenylproprionate so is not test but deca with a phenylpropionate ester. So you do really are introducing 2 new compounds if you never has used them before.

i was referring to the test prop. and iv done var before my cycle on its own like a retart when i knew nothing about it. i did get hard but hardly any gains. and diet was bad. u dont think its a good idea to do npp?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol this is a confusing thread....run the cycle for 12 weeks.

Test p 175mg Mon Wed fri
Var 50mg ed to start
If you want to add npp then 125mg Mon Wed Fri
Adex or aromasin will work just fine

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol this is a confusing thread....run the cycle for 12 weeks.

Test p 175mg Mon Wed fri
Var 50mg ed to start
If you want to add npp then 125mg Mon Wed Fri
Adex or aromasin will work just fine
finally someone with a lil help and opinion lol thanks cobra

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do i stop npp 2 weeks before test like nandrole deca or run it the full 12 weeks along side the test

Reaction score
i was referring to the test prop. and iv done var before my cycle on its own like a retart when i knew nothing about it. i did get hard but hardly any gains. and diet was bad. u dont think its a good idea to do npp?

Ok sorry about that I though was the Var and NPP. And NPPfor the purpose you want is good IMO, Cobra has spoken:-B lol

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry about that I though was the Var and NPP. And NPPfor the purpose you want is good IMO, Cobra has spoken:-B lol
its cool dude. and thanks. so i guess im guna have to make another order and add in the npp.

Get Some

Reaction score
you've never used anavar before.... 100mg daily will rape your soul... seriously, you'll get acid reflux so bad you'll start punching babies

I'm really confused now or "confused as fuck" if you will. It sounded like you were going for lean mass in the beginning but now you are considering using NPP. If this was a drug deal, you were trying to buy an ounce of weed and you let everyone talk you into a kilo of coke instead!

Test is test and the bloat will not change from ester to ester. I know people don't believe this but it is true. The "bloat" is 100,000% the result of aromatization to estrogen. Your E2 levels spike and you retain more water. I feel if someone took the time to explain this a little better we could save people the hassle of pinning test prop EOD because they think it will bloat them less. The simple fact is that test prop has a half life that is about a 3rd or a quarter of the half life of Test E, so you have to inject it more often. The more you inject means you are injecting less product each time. Conversely, the more mg of test you inject in a single pin, the more it will drive up your test levels. It is entirely possible the 500mg of Test Cyp will achieve levels more than DOUBLE what 350mg of test prop could achieve (even though the ester weight is more with Cyp or Enth). More Test = more aromatization.

To make it easier... if you are injecting 100mg test prop EOD (350mg EW) then you are keeping your levels fairly stable. However, if you cut that down to 2 injections per week it would be 175mg per injection instead of 100mg. The 175 hits you all at once, taking your levels higher than what 100mg at any point could hope to do. So, as you can see, the timing of your dosage is clearly a lot more important than people make it out to be. AND because using test prop only twice per week is not sensible considering the drop in levels over a 3.5 days between pins period, you need to look at longer acting options. TPP is probably the best compromise that I can think of, but it's not available everywhere. So, instead, just use 400mg of Test Cyp or Enth EW (2 injections of 200mg each) to get a similar effect. The halt life is longer so it will take longer to kick in, but the buildup in level will be much greater than if you were using test prop.... plus, you don't have to be a pincushion!

If you are using Adex or preferably Aromasin, bloat is not an issue. The only way bloat would become an issue is through your diet. Typically this would involve consuming foods that are very high in sodium (i.e. pretty much any fast food).

No offense mab, but you are not ready to use NPP. Why? Because for starters you don't even know what it is. You may know that it's Nandrolone Phenylproionate. Do you know anything else about it? (real question, not patronizing you). NPP will cause more non-estro related bloat than anything else you have in there.

Here is my recommendation:

Test E: 400mg EW Weeks 1-12
Var: 50-60mg ED Weeks 1-4 and Weeks 12-15
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD throughout (adjust accordingly and have letro on hand if you have gyno flare ups with Test)
HCG: 500IU Twice Weekly Weeks 3-7 and Weeks 9-11
HCG Blast: 500IU EOD for 21 days following last Test pin
Nolva: 40mgED Week 16-17 and 20mg ED Week 18-19
Clomid: 100mg ED Week 16 and 50mg ED Week 17-18 and 25mg ED Week 19

If you do this right with the correct diet and training program, you can expect to get some very large, very solid, non-watery gains. The rest is up to you! But, be advised... like my setup shows, a 12 week cycle is really 19 weeks in total. You want that anavar all the way up until just before PCT. Cut off all HCG and Aromasin when PCT starts.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you've never used anavar before.... 100mg daily will rape your soul... seriously, you'll get acid reflux so bad you'll start punching babies

I'm really confused now or "confused as fuck" if you will. It sounded like you were going for lean mass in the beginning but now you are considering using NPP. If this was a drug deal, you were trying to buy an ounce of weed and you let everyone talk you into a kilo of coke instead!

Test is test and the bloat will not change from ester to ester. I know people don't believe this but it is true. The "bloat" is 100,000% the result of aromatization to estrogen. Your E2 levels spike and you retain more water. I feel if someone took the time to explain this a little better we could save people the hassle of pinning test prop EOD because they think it will bloat them less. The simple fact is that test prop has a half life that is about a 3rd or a quarter of the half life of Test E, so you have to inject it more often. The more you inject means you are injecting less product each time. Conversely, the more mg of test you inject in a single pin, the more it will drive up your test levels. It is entirely possible the 500mg of Test Cyp will achieve levels more than DOUBLE what 350mg of test prop could achieve (even though the ester weight is more with Cyp or Enth). More Test = more aromatization.

To make it easier... if you are injecting 100mg test prop EOD (350mg EW) then you are keeping your levels fairly stable. However, if you cut that down to 2 injections per week it would be 175mg per injection instead of 100mg. The 175 hits you all at once, taking your levels higher than what 100mg at any point could hope to do. So, as you can see, the timing of your dosage is clearly a lot more important than people make it out to be. AND because using test prop only twice per week is not sensible considering the drop in levels over a 3.5 days between pins period, you need to look at longer acting options. TPP is probably the best compromise that I can think of, but it's not available everywhere. So, instead, just use 400mg of Test Cyp or Enth EW (2 injections of 200mg each) to get a similar effect. The halt life is longer so it will take longer to kick in, but the buildup in level will be much greater than if you were using test prop.... plus, you don't have to be a pincushion!

If you are using Adex or preferably Aromasin, bloat is not an issue. The only way bloat would become an issue is through your diet. Typically this would involve consuming foods that are very high in sodium (i.e. pretty much any fast food).

No offense mab, but you are not ready to use NPP. Why? Because for starters you don't even know what it is. You may know that it's Nandrolone Phenylproionate. Do you know anything else about it? (real question, not patronizing you). NPP will cause more non-estro related bloat than anything else you have in there.

Here is my recommendation:

Test E: 400mg EW Weeks 1-12
Var: 50-60mg ED Weeks 1-4 and Weeks 12-15
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD throughout (adjust accordingly and have letro on hand if you have gyno flare ups with Test)
HCG: 500IU Twice Weekly Weeks 3-7 and Weeks 9-11
HCG Blast: 500IU EOD for 21 days following last Test pin
Nolva: 40mgED Week 16-17 and 20mg ED Week 18-19
Clomid: 100mg ED Week 16 and 50mg ED Week 17-18 and 25mg ED Week 19

If you do this right with the correct diet and training program, you can expect to get some very large, very solid, non-watery gains. The rest is up to you! But, be advised... like my setup shows, a 12 week cycle is really 19 weeks in total. You want that anavar all the way up until just before PCT. Cut off all HCG and Aromasin when PCT starts.
ya lean mass is my goal. and what your saying is def understandable. guess your right i do need to research npp some more. and maybe i will follow the cycle u just layed out for me. problem is i already have the prop and anavar. so ill just run the cycle with the prob and var. im not trying to spend anymore money. im kind of on a budget here. hope someone else can chime in and give an opinion . much thanks to your opinion and knowledge. by the way . i am here to learn and learn and learn!!

Get Some

Reaction score
It's very hard to run a proper cycle on a budget because the added FOOD expense should be way more than the added GEAR expense. When going for gains you should be eating so much that people will begin to worry about you. The cleaner you eat, the cleaner your gains will be. If you want to eat a lot but keep the fat down then do some AM fasted cardio..... BAM!

New Threads