Hello and Goodevening

Reaction score
How y’all doing this fine evening? I bought this NitroTech (protein, BCAA’s, etc) and it states it may be mixed with milk or water-my issue is: I like the taste better with milk but the large amount of milk used can sometimes FF with my stomach. The water is way easier but the milk seems like it would only “enhance” the mix over just water. Any suggestions?

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Odd query. Either deal with the stomach issues or the worse taste. I'm not sure what suggestions we could offer. Have you tried badger milk? Breast milk from a cambodian immigrant? I only drink the finest breast milks.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
As the boys stated, if the milk bothers the gut use water buddy, easy! Although ,as. Stated breast milk is indeed a good substitute..........or badger milk but those fuuuukers bite!!!!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Serious answer...

try skim milk or almond milk. You get used to the taste of water.

hmm breast milk sounds more anabolic and you’ll train harder to get a better supply.

Reactions: DNW
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. It all tastes like shit. Nobodies drinking protein powder because it’s delicious. If milk ****s with you, don’t drink it. Put it in water. Pound it down and move on with your life.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
How y’all doing this fine evening? I bought this NitroTech (protein, BCAA’s, etc) and it states it may be mixed with milk or water-my issue is: I like the taste better with milk but the large amount of milk used can sometimes FF with my stomach. The water is way easier but the milk seems like it would only “enhance” the mix over just water. Any suggestions?

Large amounts of Milk? How much dam milk you putting in there?

realistically you only need about 1 cup milk per scoop.

my other idea is that your gut ain’t used to the protein source and it’s making you gassy and upset.

lessen the milk and build up your protein intake slowly.

Solo

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Er mine r amazing taste, what garbage are you buying you cheap skate

Let’s be honest. It all tastes like shit. Nobodies drinking protein powder because it’s delicious. If milk ****s with you, don’t drink it. Put it in water. Pound it down and move on with your life.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Mix with Greek yoghurt instead makes great dessert

New Threads