New here

Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks for welcoming me into the forum. Not really sure what else to say. I'm looking forward to learning from some of the veterans and sharing info. 💪

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.

Things like age, weight, height, lifting experience. You can also go as far as diet or PED if you want.

Reaction score
I'm 42yo. 6'1" 240lbs. Working out at least 5 days a week. Worked out from my early 20's to mid 30's. Got divorced, went through a rough patch. Got fat, unhealthy, and was just a mess.
Back in the gym 2 years. Trouble making the gains I use to make. Started my first cycle 6 weeks ago, my bench prior to my cycle was 225 for 6, give or take. Now I'm benching 275 for 4. Strong. And my 225 went up to 12 reps easy. Quickly started losing the belly fat and love handle. My libido went through the roof.

So thats just a little about myself. Thanks for having me.

Jason

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 42yo. 6'1" 240lbs. Working out at least 5 days a week. Worked out from my early 20's to mid 30's. Got divorced, went through a rough patch. Got fat, unhealthy, and was just a mess.
Back in the gym 2 years. Trouble making the gains I use to make. Started my first cycle 6 weeks ago, my bench prior to my cycle was 225 for 6, give or take. Now I'm benching 275 for 4. Strong. And my 225 went up to 12 reps easy. Quickly started losing the belly fat and love handle. My libido went through the roof.

So thats just a little about myself. Thanks for having me.

Jason

There you go. Good intro. Glad to have ya

New Threads