New member, very confused.

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm 63. Been in a gym for most of my life but although a lifter, always been more of a runner. Never have had a lot of muscle just tone.
Would like to add some muscle to my frame.

I have 2ea 10/100mg bottles of Trenbelone Acetate 100 and 2ea 10/100mg of Winstrol. Not sure what to do properly and if I should even have Winstrol.
What would any of you recommend? After reading everything I am confused as to PCT. Most everything I read is for large amounts injected in large guys and they are destroying everything from the large amounts.
Not wanting to inject large amounts just nicely bulking up some so what sort of stuff do I need for PCT?.
Maybe something like 4 to 6 weeks max and be done, no more cycles.
Should I just stick with the Trenbelone? And if so, what sort of PCT would I need for that?
Or maybe add something to the Winstrol and go through a cycle with that (do a PCT) and then one cycle with just Trenbelone?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Please stop, both them drugs will **** you up, trenbelone will make what natural testosterone that you have disappear and maybe not come back. Winstrol will make your joints feel like your 93 not 63. What you need first is a blood test, that will tell you among other things your testosterone levels. From there if they are low it would be best that you go to your doctor and get prescribed trt (testosterone replacement therapy).

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
The drugs you have listed are terrible choices. Id sell them and buy some test

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
listen to trump
if it were so easy to just do 1 4-6 week cycle to put on muscle everyone would be walking around jacked

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And whoever gave you Tren and Winstrol, saying "this is what you'll need", don't listen to them ever, ever again.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Oldman... confused... Indeed!

listen to the President, or be ready for Geritol and a rocking chair.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Old man, what you have been told above is spot on. You will be doing yourself a big favor to listen to this advice. Get your doc. For blood test. Your very likely a candidate for TRT. It will make you feel better, give you nice steady gains and keep you feeling good and safe wile making healthier steady gains good luck.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unusual for someone of this age to get started. Welcome Old Timer, glad to have you.

Like the guys have said, what you have isn't necessarily bad but not good choices for you. The Winstrol will dry out your joints and make them feel like they are made of glass. The tren exacts a very heavy toll for its usage. I would not recommend using it at your age, regardless of how good a shape you are in.

Click the link in my signature for First Cycle Advice. Take a read, we look forward to you sticking around.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren at 63? No sir. If you're interested in trt go get some blood work.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren at 63? No sir. If you're interested in trt go get some blood work.

I’m thinking the same thing, one shot of tren could stop all the test you’re making for good.
You should look into trt, 125-150 mg a week will change your life.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Everything thats been said is exactly what you should do Oldman! This advice is spot on! Get your bloodwork done, feel free to post up the results, guys will chime in and help you out! Best of luck and Welcome to the UG!!!

New Threads