Test e,

Reaction score
I posted yesterday about test e and I can’t find my post. Maybe it got deleted I’m not sure. I was just looking for info from experienced lifters who might have used it before.

My question was what to use with it for on cycle support to keep the side effects away. And also what to use for Pct.

i am just trying to get my ducks in line so that when I’m ready to take things to the next level I’ll know where to start as all. any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Reaction score
I posted yesterday about test e and I can’t find my post. Maybe it got deleted I’m not sure. I was just looking for info from experienced lifters who might have used it before.

My question was what to use with it for on cycle support to keep the side effects away. And also what to use for Pct.

i am just trying to get my ducks in line so that when I’m ready to take things to the next level I’ll know where to start as all. any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

fuk, I found it. Now I feel like a real dumbass. Lol

Reaction score
Use the “new posts” button. If someone has replied it’ll be there.

Reaction score
ANABOLICS ..IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE FOUND ...SOME YEARS AGO ...IT IS UP DATED EVER FEW YEARS ...HAS GREAT CHAPTER ON CYCLES ...

Lol I'm not yelling I just realized the caps lock was on lmao

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this book called "Anabolics"? :32 (20): Just messing with ya Riddick

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
has anyone heard about this book called "anabolics"? :32 (20): Just messing with ya riddick

i heard it's amaaaaaazing!!! :32 (18):

edit: wtf i typed that in all caps and it changed it?

Reaction score
Actually I found the info I was looking for. I talked to an old friend of mine who used to use the stuff. He said he ran arimidex on cycle for 12 weeks at .5 mg a day, and clomid at 50 mg a day pct. he did a 8 week cycle of test e, waited 2 weeks and then started clomid thru week 10,11,12.

he said before he ran another cycle he wanted at least 8 weeks.

but I do appreciate everyone’s advice as putting performance enhancers in your body should not be taken lightly. I’m just basically in a research phase to get as much info as possible.

riddick I’ll check out the book. Thanks fir the advice.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Actually I found the info I was looking for. I talked to an old friend of mine who used to use the stuff. He said he ran arimidex on cycle for 12 weeks at .5 mg a day, and clomid at 50 mg a day pct. he did a 8 week cycle of test e, waited 2 weeks and then started clomid thru week 10,11,12.

he said before he ran another cycle he wanted at least 8 weeks.

but I do appreciate everyone’s advice as putting performance enhancers in your body should not be taken lightly. I’m just basically in a research phase to get as much info as possible.

riddick I’ll check out the book. Thanks fir the advice.

.5mg arimidex everyday? running how much test? thats likely too much. I run .25mg eod for 500mg test/week...
everyone is different and the only way you will know what dose is right is through bloodwork.
you stop the use of an ai (arimidex) before starting pct.
8 weeks on test enanthate is too short, 12 weeks minimum.
just cause ur buddy has used something doesn't mean he was using it properly...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Actually I found the info I was looking for. I talked to an old friend of mine who used to use the stuff. He said he ran arimidex on cycle for 12 weeks at .5 mg a day, and clomid at 50 mg a day pct.l.

if .5 mgs means 1/2 mg that is too much arimidex.

clomid & nolvadex together as pct comes highly recommend

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
if .5 mgs means 1/2 mg that is too much arimidex.

clomid & nolvadex together as pct comes highly recommend
Oh fukk off gibs writing that shit up while im writing the same shit. Do you even lift or are you just on here 24/7 ?

Jk

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Oh fukk off gibs writing that shit up while im writing the same shit. Do you even lift or are you just on here 24/7 ?

Jk

lol no, no time for lifting I'm full time ugbb.
my avatar is just some guy i found online that resembles the roc ;)

Reactions: DNW

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
ps. You olny beat me because I took the time to delete some of the stuff he had on that post :mad:

New Threads