How’s it going

Bigarms28

Reaction score
Again thank you all for the warm welcome. I have some questions but I am hesitant to ask. I mean the name is underground body building. I had assumed everyone would be honest if your on stuff or not. But it seems there may be some the are still uncomfortable talking the truth. Again to each is own. Have a please at day

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
we are nearly all on stuff, as long as your question isnt for a source we are all ears.

Again thank you all for the warm welcome. I have some questions but I am hesitant to ask. I mean the name is underground body building. I had assumed everyone would be honest if your on stuff or not. But it seems there may be some the are still uncomfortable talking the truth. Again to each is own. Have a please at day

Bigarms28

Reaction score
we are nearly all on stuff, as long as your question isnt for a source we are all ears.

my question is in regards to my cycle and the amount I take. Before I type everything out I just wanted to make sure this is the correct forum to speak on this topic

Reaction score
my question is in regards to my cycle and the amount I take. Before I type everything out I just wanted to make sure this is the correct forum to speak on this topic
Do it in the right part of the forum. Don’t be a douche and you’ll get answers

New Threads