New here, Salem OR

Reaction score
New here with many questions.

Trying to read everything I can but most are in generalities and not age and/or body specific for dosing.

Starting an outline and calendar timing for a 5-6 week cycle using Tren/Test/Winstrol and what sort of PCT would be most appropriate for this type of cycle.

Good information seems spotty on here as there seems to be a lot of jokers with more put downs than actual advice (which is really too bad).

It would be nice to ask someone specific questions and get good advice.

Reaction score
Welcome. How old are you? How many cycles have you run? What makes you only want to go 5-6 weeks?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy who asked about a 4-5 week Tren and Winny cycle? You're an older guy, right?

4-5 weeks is only long enough to pretty much shut your body's natural system down, no gains.

Tren and Winstrol are NOT the drugs of choice for your stated goal in the other thread,which was to gain some muscle, I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Go to the Dr, get your NATURAL testosterone levels checked. They might be low, at which point you'll probably be prescribed replacement Testosterone.

If you do decide to take Tren, you'll be at the Dr anyway getting that RX, as there's a high chance you'll never recover your natural production. Other potential side effects of Tren, night sweats, insomnia, mood changes, and I believe it's HORRIBLE on your cholesterol profile. Also, as an older gentleman, I'm sure you have your share of achy joints. Winstrol is not fun on the joints, from what I hear.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
You're right CJ, this sounds familiar sort of.

Welcome to the UG.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Eh. Some people don’t want to listen to good advice... go ahead and run the tren and win and tell us how sorry you were when you get done. You’re 60 something... what’s the worst that could happen... you had a good run at life hopefully.

Reaction score
Ok just looked at your last posts, nevermind what I asked. You’re 63. Here’s reality. Steroids are a bad idea at your age. If you’re not on trt, you absolutely will be after doing a cycle. Tren will **** you up. If I were you I’d start with getting bloodwork done and see where your levels are now. If they’re low, go on trt. That alone will make a huge impact.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey old man, sometimes it sucks not hearing what you want , but the advice above is spot on. As the men have said, get yourself to the doctor for blood, he’ll most likely put you on TRT anyway. This will give you steady, slow gains. I’m 49 and have been on it for 8 years. Good luck!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You've already recieved good information and chose not to listen, instead created another thread.
Yes we joke around a lot on this board, we are a brotherhood here, we help when we see fit, we advise against using aas when not, we are not your personal askjeeves for steroids.
Most people want to jump on a cycle thinking it will completely change thier entire life's worth of shitty behavior. It won't. It doesn't work that way and the road to an optimal physique is still a long one with or with the use of peds.
Good day sir.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
IMO, if you don't know what PCT to use, you most certainly should not be using any AAS, let alone 2 extremely harsh/dangerous steroids like tren and winstrol.

EDIT: I am a couple decades younger than you and had low testosterone. When I got put on regular TRT, my body responded like I was on a cycle... I gained a ton of muscle mass and even loss some fat. You most likely have low testosterone too. Get blood work done. If you have low T, jump on TRT and let it change your life for the better.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
New here with many questions.

Trying to read everything I can but most are in generalities and not age and/or body specific for dosing.

Starting an outline and calendar timing for a 5-6 week cycle using Tren/Test/Winstrol and what sort of PCT would be most appropriate for this type of cycle.

Good information seems spotty on here as there seems to be a lot of jokers with more put downs than actual advice (which is really too bad).

It would be nice to ask someone specific questions and get good advice.

What ye describe as "jokers" with "put downs" seems to me to be exactly the advice ye need to hear from people who actually give a fook about what they're telling older blokes like ye who candidy have no business with exogenous hormones given your apparent lack of experience and age.

Ye said ye got a bit of Tren and Winstrol and yer lookin fer someone to tell ye "Sure, have at it!" and asking about PCT for this 5-6 week "cycle".

The good advice ye need to hear is to bin those bottles and get yer bloodwork done such that, if yer low, ye can get on a proper TRT & not fook yerself up running Tren and Winnie with no Test base - let alone what ye'll do to yer lipid profile and how ye'll struggle with the inevitable sides that come from running Tren.

My $.02 then: ye asked what to do and ye been told. Listen to the Bros, even if they're not telling ye what ye want to hear (eg. "It's ok to run Tren and Winnie at 63 yrs old and as a possible 1st cycle"). Get bloods done. If yer low, ask yer GP about TRT. If yer not low and ye still want to experiment, have a look at the "1st Cycle" sticky for some good advice but again know that at yer age ye'll likely still end-up on TRT - not many PCTs that can help someone at yer age recover.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck to you.

yea...Right..?

We have a lot of jokers here, if your asking questions that are off the wall AAS/Gear/BBing wise.....You going to get made fun of almost.

If you do some research, have intelligent aas ?'s tons here will guide you.

Coming off the bat with running tes/tren/winnny and asking for pct help would be a prime example of this....

Test/tren/winny is an advance run, if you proposing doing it you should be 3-5 cycles deep and know all the basics. You really should be asking should i go X or Y route...Both are close, please give opinions and you will get a flood of answers.

But lots get access to gear and live they they are in vegas

Welcome brother, rather oldman

New Threads