AI on cruise

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls.

It's been a bit of a ****er to dial in my AI on cruise. I'm using 200mg test E in 3 pins MWF. Using adex because I can cut them into 1/4s whereas my aromasin are hard enough to cut in half to 12.5mg. 6.25mgs usually turn to dust.

I'm really curious about suggestions and experience. Currently seems like 2x 0.25mg is too infrequent and dick gets hard but tends soft, while 3x0.25mg crashes my dick to a noodle.

Mathematically I know it's a fair old jump from 0.5/week to 0.75/week but because of pill cutting it's hard to dose smaller. Next thought is e3d or something like that.

I'm having a good time pulling right now but my dick wants to make me play more hard to get FFS. Help pls

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
what does your blood work say? without that its all a guess

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree, you need bloodwork. I don’t use an AI till I go above 250.
The only thing I see that I don’t agree with is that if your using test E you only need to pin twice a week. Just mon and Thurs.

Reaction score
I started pinning 3x just to keep levels stable as much as possible. Bloods are hard to get sadly out in China right now

Gabriel

Reaction score
Man, 3 pins a week just to get in 200mgs of Test............Just paint my ass red!!!

Reaction score
Slin pins. It's something I read about on trt boards. Just about 0.28ml per jab, could probably jab my dick in fact that's a site worth opening up.

Just been trying to dial in adex since August and it comes and goes, gonna just try asin instead.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why do think you even need an AI on 200 mgs test ? You have no blood work to go off of. Do you experience any typical side effects that would suggest your e2 is above the acceptable high side ? if you're not experiencing any uncomfortable sides then there is no reason to be dosing an AI. For people who cruise on low test year round there might be situations throughout the year, depending on where their diet is at a given period, where an AI might ne needed temporarily. But to run an AI all year long is totally unnecessary if your cruising along fine. To finish my post, anyone who chooses to cruise year long, even on low dose test needs to get blood work every quarter. one way or the other. Just needs to be done

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I use 250mg once a week with no AI. But blood work is the only way to know for sure

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i used a AI on 150, but i have light/minor gyno so i always keep E low.

If bloods say yes....run a tiny dose. If not, nada

Reaction score
So I did dial it in. My basic error is to think of 'doses per week' e.g. 2x or 3x... that is a pretty large jump of 50% which is why I kept alternating crashing my shit with letting AI get too high. On 6.25mg asin doses, 2x week felt like too little but 3x felt too much, so I went to 3x week. Lovely.

Dick hard when the wind blows, no water bloat while my diet is tight

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I prefer to keep a pic line in and inject .10 3x a day of ethanate...makes me feel like I'm more involved in cycle....

For real x2 a week Is fine and I haven't used an ai at anything less than 600mg a week and that was after a a LONG run..(got bored wanted to blast for a few months)

New Threads