Why does tren trigger jealousy?

Bullcrew

Reaction score
To say one particular hormone, tren, test, estrogen, whatever, causes something I think is a bit incorrect, IMO. That hormones, especially in abundance or ones that really have no business in our bodies (exogenous shit) can unmask underlying stuff or decrease inhibitions of said stuff is probably more accurate. Exmple/analogy: the alcohol mode me hit her. No asshole, you hit her because, well, you are an asshole. Now substitute your particular flavor of AAS for alcohol. See my point?

I get where you"re coming from. I have similar experiences on tren with the self doubt and "jealousy" type shit. But if I'm honest with myself and think about it, that shit is already there, under nice self control, until something priest loose the inhibitions a bit. Something to think about anyway eh?
That's a really good thought as well.. this is 2hy I asked I'd go to a hormonal change from aas but as stated it could just magnify an emotion that we dont deal with cause its easy to set aside and dismiss...suddenly it's not so easy and very visible so we need to learn to again accept its magnified and push it to the side

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love pussy, I love pussy more on tren. Fat, skinny, short, tall, pretty, even a bit ugly. There are bitches I wouldn't even look at twice under normal conditions , but will tear up on tren and cripple their pussies. Ok, there's a magnified emotion for you.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always do something stupid that i really regret when im on tren..

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is tren but if you're going to run it with test, run test low and tren high/ higher. Either way tren is known by many as Divorce In A Vial.

I was about to say the same about being divorce in a bottle. I always thought it was true until I tried cheque drops and halo. Tren is childs play in the dickish mood aspect compared to those other 2

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I was on tren I was jealous of myself for fukking my own wife... tren triggers wacky shit

Last edited:

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Yea there seems to be "I don't give a shit" in a vial...and ofcourse it takes and makes you react to alot of stupid shit people do. Kind of like it lol....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never been jealous of my wife talking to another guy. We are in a good place.

The only time I ever got upset was when she was talking to a personal training about a workout for her. In that case, I went a little code red because there was no way that skinny armed guy with an online certificate knew more than me!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I have never been jealous of my wife talking to another guy. We are in a good place.

The only time I ever got upset was when she was talking to a personal training about a workout for her. In that case, I went a little code red because there was no way that skinny armed guy with an online certificate knew more than me!

Reread this again for a good laugh..I feel ya on the twat at the gym....we have one here, if you want to know how to maintain just enough muscle to fart and not shit your pants hes your guy..

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Also on TREN questions?
How come I get so much gas?
How is it physically possible to fart for 30 seconds and then do it again?
How come I dont pop?
Is it acting like a compressor, just mass produced a fart as pressure drops it keeps it constant???

Lol no really man I can rail a multi second ripper and pause then I'm recharged
WTH...lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Also on TREN questions?
How come I get so much gas?
How is it physically possible to fart for 30 seconds and then do it again?
How come I dont pop?
Is it acting like a compressor, just mass produced a fart as pressure drops it keeps it constant???

Lol no really man I can rail a multi second ripper and pause then I'm recharged
WTH...lol

These are some of life’s most profound mysteries.

I contemplate them often.

Also, how does a less dense gas get to the bottom of a tube of solid fecal matter?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
its produced there at a guess

These are some of life’s most profound mysteries.

I contemplate them often.

Also, how does a less dense gas get to the bottom of a tube of solid fecal matter?

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Its tren fairy's, little buff winged bastards that make shit happen for no reason other then tren magic....

New Threads